Ennis | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Pitts to Zona...can only help us w Ennis......as if we need help, but I sure will feel better when he makes it official.

Pitts to Zona...can only help us w Ennis......as if we need help, but I sure will feel better when he makes it official.
'zona isn't a player in this. Louisville and Ill. But the kid is coming here son.

Hope to hear an announcement date soon. Would be a great welcome home present for JB.

More proof than some people are never happy!....Seldon!
heyo.. I'm always happy, i just want to know if my boy jefferson is coming home, cause he could use seldon to wipe the floor.

heyo.. I'm always happy, i just want to know if my boyfriend jefferson is coming home, cause he could use seldon to wipe the floor.

Fixed!

Don't worry guys, we should hear something official soon. Would be surprise if it went past this week.
Whoa whoa whoa, whats going on here, we getting some news here this week??

Whenever his folks give him the green light. Tyler commitment will only help things since both are very close.
kid sounds ready to pop, must really like it here. Great stuff, thanks man. and i don't own an ak, or any other gun so your skull is totally safe.

kid sounds ready to pop, must really like it here. Great stuff, thanks man. and i don't own an ak, or any other gun so your skull is totally safe.
th_kennypowers.png
Kenny Powers says it's all good my man.

This week is going to be fun!!!!!

Hopefully that will only open it up for not only a good week but a good month. Maybe we can solidify a verbal from Lawrence, McCullough and Whitehead at the end of the month. If this were to come to fruition this would have to be one of the greatest months in SU recruiting, EVER. I know this is selfish but I still want Vonleh and Dakari as well.

Thanks for the info Francis. As always; you are the man!!!!!:)

Hopefully that will only open it up for not only a good week but a good month. Maybe we can solidify a verbal from Lawrence, McCullough and Whitehead at the end of the month. If this were to come to fruition this would have to be one of the greatest months in SU recruiting, EVER. I know this is selfish but I still want Vonleh and Dakari as well.

Thanks for the info Francis. As always; you are the man!!!!!:)
I don't have amy doubt in my mind this would be the greatest month for recruiting. I mean 5 commits legit 4 and 5 star prospects. I'm not complaining. Adding Dakari and Vonleh would be nice too.

Ennis needs to commit and start recruiting at all these showcases!

Wow, Francis with many excellent posts. I haven't read much since March Madness and am catching up on many of these posts. Just some great pieces of info on the state of recruiting and the future of the program. Things are looking great, thanks Francis!!!!