Ennis | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria)
7/22/12 9:29 AM
Syracuse & Illinois front and center for Tyler Ennis, who has 8 pts in a 24-all tie in PJ semis pic.twitter.com/ikAtDime

7/22/12 10:10 AM
CIA Bounce about to advance to Peach Jam finals over MoKan. @22wiggins has 20 and @tdot_ennis has 21

7/22/12 10:23 AM
Tyler Ennis: 'I want to sign early.' Says he will decide 'maybe August.' My gut is Cuse but Louisville and Illinois working hard.

Because they have given time frames for commitments, it no longer looks like a first come, first serve situation.

SU may want to redshirt Triche.

This is an absolutely ridiculous idea and wouldn't happen in a million years, even if Syracuse went 0-fer on its 2013 PG targets.

7/22/12 9:29 AM
Syracuse & Illinois front and center for Tyler Ennis, who has 8 pts in a 24-all tie in PJ semis pic.twitter.com/ikAtDime

7/22/12 10:10 AM
CIA Bounce about to advance to Peach Jam finals over MoKan. @22wiggins has 20 and @tdot_ennis has 21

7/22/12 10:23 AM
Tyler Ennis: 'I want to sign early.' Says he will decide 'maybe August.' My gut is Cuse but Louisville and Illinois working hard.

Watching some of the PJ games Ennis impressed me more than anything I had seen on him previously. Hopefully if he does drop for us in August he is the active recruiting type. He plans with some decent targets in AAU (Wiggins) and HS (Briscoe). Fingers crossed he's the first domino.

Ennis and CIA Bounce will play in the finals against the Oakland Soldiers(cuse target Stanley Johnson 2014 SF) on ESPNU at 3.

Year of the Quarterback is on ESPNU right now. Where can I find the game?

CIA Bounce (Ennis/Wiggins) loose 51-50 after ticky tacky call on 3pt attempt with time running out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Year of the Quarterback is on ESPNU right now. Where can I find the game?
The EYBL website said it was suppose to be broadcasted on ESPNU but I guess not. Sorry about that guys.

Terry Rozier, a pg from 2012 who is committed to Lousiville just announced he has to spend a year at prep school. Ennis has historically eliminated teams from his list after they've brought in other pg's. I wonder how this impacts Ennis if at all if he knows Rozier will be coming in the same year as him and Louisville is hard on Cat Barbers trail.

Terry Rozier, a pg from 2012 who is committed to Lousiville just announced he has to spend a year at prep school. Ennis has historically eliminated teams from his list after they've brought in other pg's. I wonder how this impacts Ennis if at all if he knows Rozier will be coming in the same year as him and Louisville is hard on Cat Barbers trail.
Sounds like good news.

Sounds doubly good. Won't be available to Louisville this season, the last we'll face them in conference and maybe his deferral will be another strike against Louisville with Ennis.

The EYBL website said it was suppose to be broadcasted on ESPNU but I guess not. Sorry about that guys.
Thanks Francis cause when I turned on ESPNU they had something going on with Tim Tebow (gag me with a spoon). So sick of hearing about him!
BTW Francis just messing with you, cause you are still the man when it comes to recruiting:D

Thanks Francis cause when I turned on ESPNU they had something going on with Tim Tebow (gag me with a spoon). So sick of hearing about him!
BTW Francis just messing with you, cause you are still the man when it comes to recruiting:D

scaled.jpeg

Sorry I just had to lol PREACH!!!!!!

I read this earlier today on rivals about Ennis:

Alex Kline was at his game yesterday and had this to say...

"Spoke with a number of people in the gym about Tyler
Ennis last night. The vibe seems like Louisville, Syracuse and Illinois
have the best chance at his services. Both Illinois and Syracuse were in
the gym for him.

Famous basketball god Howard Garfinkel walked
up to Ennis as he is a McDonald's All American voter and praised him for
his second half performance. Garfinkel then pointed to his orange shirt
by saying it was Syracuse orange.

Ennis could cut his list down soon as he is getting a bit tired of the process.
"

the gym for him.

Ennis could cut his list down soon as he is getting a bit tired of the process."
Good stuff that I couldn't see. It'd be a relief if Ennis did commit in August along with maybe Briscoe. Being patient makes me nervous!

the gym for him.

Ennis could cut his list down soon as he is getting a bit tired of the process."
It would be cool if Ennis made the McDonald's All American Game. We may end up with 3 or more this class, that is nuts.

Adam Zagoria
Red Autry and Aki Collins among the coaches here watching Tyler Ennis. UCLA, UVA and Illinois also

AyvzFaRCEAADiN9.jpg:large

@AdamZagoria
Tyler Ennis and his father both told @SNYtv Syracuse and Illinois have been most consistent following him in July

I'm really REALLLLLLLY liking the potential lineups in SU's future. We're lining up the level of talent + synergy unlike any I've seen since the late 80s.

DC2 - A man's man inside, glue for hands, and the savviest footwork in the post. He's basically Sullinger. Haven't had a player like this since Otis Hill's Sr. year, and I don't think it's a stretch to think DC2 will be much better than Otis at nearly everything.
Grant - Has Hak type length & athleticism, solid core fundamentals so that he can create for himself, range out to 20 feet... and could actually be 6'10"? BRB, changing pants.
Cooney - The blue collar ball of grit that leads by example... but can also dead-eye any shot from any range ... and isn't athletically inferior by any means. Crucial for opening up defenses, extremely underrated in its impact on the overall flow of the game. Don't even have to go further back than last season to see just how stifling the lack of a marksman can be to even talented offenses. No more crippling stall-ball Badger defensive strategies.

now to think of adding...

Ennis - Basically a baby Jason Kidd/Steve Nash that seems to know where everyone is, and can put the ball where/when it needs to be ... while still being a threat to score.

Now, I've been watching Cuse bball religiously since I couldn't see over the cranky old hand-sitters in front of us... and I can't remember this level of excitement over the potential of the talent... and it has a lot less to do with the actual talent of these players, which is certainly exceptional even by SU standards ... it is rather the immaculate wet-dream of college bball synergy that these players could exhibit, the essentially ideal complementary styles/weapons they bring. I really can't think of any SU team outside of the DC1 days & the Laz/Cipolla/Wallace/Hill 96 team that had these pieces together at the same time. Don't think I need to remind anyone here how those seasons turned out.

I hate to go all giddy because god knows how often us fans get carried away with "this is the year!" talk... but even tempered, I am incredibly confident in the ingredients the staff is tossing into the next batch.

Didn't see anyone post this yet...Syracuse, Illinois Shadowing Tyler Ennis By Adam Zagoria on July 26, 2012, 3:38PM.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/07/26/syracuse-illinois-shadowing-tyler-ennis/

Autry plans to be in Toronto, too, and that isn’t lost on Ennis, who grew up a Syracuse fan and attended his first college game at the Carrier Dome.

“[Autry] told me before the summer that he’s going to be at all the games,” Ennis told SNY.tv. “Everywhere I go he’s gonna go just to show that they want me. So seeing him there at the game and a couple others, that’s awesome.”

If/when he decides it'd be nice if he would tell us asap so we can put our best efforts behind getting him some talented teammates. That's the one issue kids overlook when they drag out the process to get more attention. (not directing this at Ennis just in general)