Ennis... | Syracusefan.com

Ennis...

newmexicuse

All Conference
He was fantastic in the first half & really struggling for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half, but his two freebies and finger roll layup were super-clutch and what restored order.

Ennis has far exceeded all my expectations for a freshmen point guard. He's just terrific. I love his consistent pace of play and how nothing phases him or makes him have an emotional reaction. He just plays. And he makes really good decisions.

He was playing a dreadful second half - and for him to keep his head up and play as well as he did the last five minutes and keep his team in this when it looked like it might fall apart - just incredible. This game is going to help him even more as the season progresses.

He was fantastic in the first half & really struggling for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half, but his two freebies and finger roll layup were super-clutch and what restored order.

However, his missed dunk attempt was the first time we saw some emotion from Ennis. I think the previous block had him anxious. He could have just made an easy layup. But this is splitting hairs. The kid is just terrific. You just can't praise him enough at this point in the season.

He was bothered by Sir Pointer in the 2nd half but really turned it on at crunch time. It looked like Pointer's knuckles were dragging on the floor. He really has a wingspan. Very good win. LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom