Enrique's SyraCRUZ Tailgate - Official Merchandise | Syracusefan.com

Enrique's SyraCRUZ Tailgate - Official Merchandise

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Ok, here is the moment you have all been waiting for. Official SyraCRUZ tailgate merchandise is now available. Pictures will be posted shortly. All merchandise will be available at home tailgates. TexanMark will handle merchandising at his away tailgates, likely for pre-ordered merchandise only as he will not be travelling with full inventory. For those of you who are interested in home delivery, all pricing includes shipping and handling and there will be a $5 discount for youth sized shirts as inventory allows.

The process works as follows:
  • 1. If you are interested in acquiring merchandise, copy and paste the form below into a private conversation to me, TexanMark and OburgOrange (click on the Envelope Icon at the top of the screen and Click "Start New Conversation")
  • 2. I will respond confirming availability and total payment required including payment information
  • 3. Upon receipt of payment, I will confirm in the private thread and our merchandise team will ship the goods.
T shirts are available in the following sizes with limited availability for the fringe sizes:
  • Youth – S, M, L, XL
  • Adult – S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Tshirts and Koozies are in stock and will be shipped as the orders are paid and processed. Photos are out for signature and should be available well before the Louisville game

Packages:
  • A. Standard – 1 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, S&H - $44
  • B. Couple – 2 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, S&H - $70
  • C. Family 1 - 3 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, S&H - $100
  • D. Family 2 - 4 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, S&H - $125
  • E. VIP – 1 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, 1 photo set (signed 8 x 10s of Enrique Cruz and Chris Elmore) - $70
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SyraCRUZ Tailgate Merchandise Order Form

Name______________________

Shipping Address___________________

Package (A, B, C, D, or E) ___

Additional Merchandise _________________________________

T-shirt size(s)_______________________________________

Note all digital payments should be sent using “Friends and Family” option to avoid surcharges. Digital payments made with credit cards will carry a 3 ½% surcharge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Again, this process is for orders that need to be shipped only. If you will be at an tailgate, we intend to have a merchandise table set up so you can just buy on site.

1660252708044.jpeg

What’s the cost for pickup at the tailgate and what means of payment is acceptable?

What’s the cost for pickup at the tailgate and what means of payment is acceptable?
At the home tailgates pricing will be:
Adult T-shirts - $25
Youth T-shirts - $20
Koozies - 2/$5
Signed Photos - $10 or both for $18
Guest Signed Photos - TBD

We will likely be accepting digital payments for merchandise at some point this year (PayPal, Venmo or Zelle). There will be a pass through surcharge if the platform charges us - generally if payment comes from a credit card or is not a “friends or family” transfer. If we do not have digital payment available at the first game, find me (not hard to do!) and I will take care of you.

For those considering mail order, get your orders in quickly. We will sell out of shirts.

I’ll definitely be purchasing at the first tailgate if they’re still available! Who do I come to see?
Also, what’s the charge/donation for food this year?

I’ll definitely be purchasing at the first tailgate if they’re still available! Who do I come to see?
Also, what’s the charge/donation for food this year?
Plans are to have a merchandise table set up at the home tailgates. There will be a post on the Tailgates and Ticket Exchange forum with more details about this year’s events within a couple of weeks

Plans are to have a merchandise table set up at the home tailgates. There will be a post on the Tailgates and Ticket Exchange forum with more details about this year’s events within a couple of weeks
Thank you for the update! GO ORANGE!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom