EO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EO

What is EO trying to say in the following message?

images

images

Seriously--enough trying to parse out the cosmic significance of and hidden meaning behind every thing the kid says. You'll drive yourself crazy between now and Tuesday trying to do so.

images
I think this works in our favor, it looks like he has an affection for dairy cows. I lived in Florida for two years and I didn't see any dairy cows. I have never been to ND, but I just picture those stuck up douchebags importing their milk from Europe or something. So, this definitely helps SU...or it is a pelvis.

FB posting in the last hour:
"Alot of ppl gonna hate me after tuesfay oh well *Shrugg* God Bless them"
Hard to read anything from that. I would say Florida is the biggest concern, not ND.With the decomitt of Lawson at Florida, I am sure they are starting to rav things up, and I would be shocked if ND goes after another DE/LB with this draft, as they only have a few slots left, 4 tops.

images

That's obviously Otto the orange standing with his back to a mirror while holding a baseball bat.

What that means... is it's time for the season to get here already.

Having made the trip from Chicago to South Bend before, I can verify that there are plenty of cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having made the trip from Chicago to South Bend before, I can verify that there are plenty of cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you actually made it through Gary,Indiana.You Da Man

I wish BRNFRCUSEFEVER or whatever his name is was a football junkie. I miss his head exploding. He would be at 1North over the next few days.

I wish BRNFRCUSEFEVER or whatever his name is was a football junkie. I miss his head exploding. He would be at 1North over the next few days.

I always thought he was Nerlens messing with us. Notice he left the building a couple of days before NN announced for Ky.

I always thought he was Nerlens messing with us. Notice he left the building a couple of days before NN announced for Ky.
I thought he was just out working on his game so that he can take on Brandon Reese.

Man, you guys are going to go nuts over a 17 year olds every word. Chill and enjoy the weekend :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom