Eric Dungey has an agent... | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey has an agent...

Eric is so likable. Really hope he gets a shot.

As an alternative, I’d love to see him try to become a TV football analyst. He’s got the looks and personality like many of the other former college quarterbacks that have been able to breakthrough at ESPN.

As an alternative, I’d love to see him try to become a TV football analyst. He’s got the looks and personality like many of the other former college quarterbacks that have been able to breakthrough at ESPN.

He certainly has a future in the game. Hopefully it starts in the NFL, ala Taysom Hill. I’d take him on the Bills! And then broadcasting afterward. There are so many dull color guys, Eric has a great personality and would do well in broadcasting. Here’s to our legend ED thriving in his future endeavors.

Maybe he ends up on The Bachelor like Jesse Palmer which leads to a lucrative ESPN/ABC career! But seriously, TV could be in his future after pro ball

Agreed, really hope he gets a shot and gets to experience it for a couple of years. After that, I think he’s got coaching written all over him with that passion.

Last edited:
Never heard of BC sports but apparently they have been around a long time. Negotiated Favres rookie deal.

Favre has got to love Dungey. Maybe he'll be an adviser to him pre-draft.
The desire to win and the willingness to do whatever necessary to win. The ability to just make things happen when a play breaks down. I bet youre right.

Dungey finished 5th all time in ACC total yards. 3 of the 4 guys ahead of him(Phillip Rivers, Lamar Jackson, Desaun Watson) are all starting this weekend in the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom