Eric Dungey has an agent... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey has an agent...

What are the chances Dungey gets a combine invite? He's not getting much love in the pre-draft QB rankings. Not seeing him ranked in the top 20 in most and guys like Malik Rosier and Wilton Speight are ranked higher than him (laughable).

McNabb 77
Nassib 70
Dungey 58
McNabb & Nassib have 0 ACC TDs.
The graphic is confusing, but based on a previous comment in this thread, I believe it intendS to claim that Dungey has more ACC TD passes than any other SU QB.

McNabb & Nassib have 0 ACC TDs.
The graphic is confusing, but based on a previous comment in this thread, I believe it intendS to claim that Dungey has more ACC TD passes than any other SU QB.

I thought he was asking who the leaders for Syracuse where, missed the ACC part.

What are the chances Dungey gets a combine invite? He's not getting much love in the pre-draft QB rankings. Not seeing him ranked in the top 20 in most and guys like Malik Rosier and Wilton Speight are ranked higher than him (laughable).

All comes down to his workouts.

I assumed his NFL prep training would have him improving his flexibility and leaning out. Looks like he has trimmed up a bit. Looks like an elite athletic QB. Not that he didn't at Cuse! But he literally looked like he could've been our starting TE lol.

I assumed his NFL prep training would have him improving his flexibility and leaning out. Looks like he has trimmed up a bit. Looks like an elite athletic QB. Not that he didn't at Cuse! But he literally looked like he could've been our starting TE lol.

Great training plan ED trimmed as the year progressed and played better. he was, imo , too bulky earlier in the year to start the season. ED at a true and flexible 220 is a rockstar and will turn some scouts heads.

That’s jake heaps former nfl Qb current free agent . Tommy friends with him good guy

Does he now work for Wilson’s QB Academy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom