Eric Dungey in the XFL | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey in the XFL

Looks like the only other QB on the roster is Philip Nelson, whose college career includes stops at Minnesota, Rutgers (oh yeah!) and ECU.

He was one of the two Minnesota QBs who played in the Texas Bowl against SU in 2013. And lost.

What a great city to get drafted to and looks like he has a chance to play. XFL getting some major pub after some interesting rule changes that are making people look at the NFL rules differently. Good for Dungey. Crush it
Bite your tongue, even so I’ll watch now

It’s always funny how people think these leagues will challenge the NFL grip.
Does anyone think that? I look at them as trying to capitalize on a void left once the NFL season is over. If they manage to get enough of a foothold to let them stick around awhile, their rules differences could get enough talk to make the NFL think about them, kind of like how the ABA made the NBA think about using the 3 point shot.

Does anyone think that? I look at them as trying to capitalize on a void left once the NFL season is over. If they manage to get enough of a foothold to let them stick around awhile, their rules differences could get enough talk to make the NFL think about them, kind of like how the ABA made the NBA think about using the 3 point shot.

The many years I’ve been on here, anytime some league has started/continued/changed rules there’s people who think it’ll challenge the NFL in some way. I can’t remember the last big thread there was a number of years ago but I feel like it was around the time of QB hits/rule changes and people feeling like the NFL was turning into 2 hand touch.

What a great city to get drafted to and looks like he has a chance to play. XFL getting some major pub after some interesting rule changes that are making people look at the NFL rules differently. Good for Dungey. Crush it

those rules are looney and gimmicky. No punts within the the 35?????

The many years I’ve been on here, anytime some league has started/continued/changed rules there’s people who think it’ll challenge the NFL in some way. I can’t remember the last big thread there was a number of years ago but I feel like it was around the time of QB hits/rule changes and people feeling like the NFL was turning into 2 hand touch.
But a number of the things the XFL are doing are things people have already suggested, like the running clock. I like the extra point stuff too. It's easy to see how they could consider changes there since they recently made a change. This isn't the old XFL where many of the rules were opposite of the direction the sport was going regarding safety.

Saw some billboards up in Houston a few days ago advertising $100 season tickets.

But a number of the things the XFL are doing are things people have already suggested, like the running clock. I like the extra point stuff too. It's easy to see how they could consider changes there since they recently made a change. This isn't the old XFL where many of the rules were opposite of the direction the sport was going regarding safety.

I wasn’t debating anything about rules, just pointing out the last time frame I recall some posters saying the nfl was going to lose viewers to some other league.

people forget the reason we dont have a running clock is because of teams that ran the ball and the games ended after 4-5 possessions with a score of 10-7..

Nice, glad for him.

What makes T Hill so appealing to the Saints? I’m not familiar with his collegiate career.

Why can’t ED find a similar role in the NFL?

XFL game threads on here would be epic.

Referring to Dungey as “The People’s Knee” from now on, or “Mortal Combat”

I wasn’t debating anything about rules, just pointing out the last time frame I recall some posters saying the nfl was going to lose viewers to some other league.
Oh ok. I hadn't seen anyone suggest that here or in the media and since the leagues don't play durimg the same time period your comment had me lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom