Eric Dungey is one tough SOB | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey is one tough SOB

I'm amazed by him nearly every week he is completely gassed from putting the team on his back. I'd hate to be one of his parents and have to watch what he goes through, has to be incredibly difficult.

I thought he took a beating in the Miami game. Today was equally as bad plus he sustained 2 injuries. He had an extra week to recoup from Miami. I am a bit worried he only has 6 days until our most important game of the season vs Wake . Kid has a heart though. We're going to need him out there if we want to get to 6 wins. We all saw how much of a drop of there was without him out there.

We're playing well enough to win because of Dungey and a defense that's played tough every game. When we win 2+ of our last three it will be no fluke. Dungey is that special guy that can will a team to great things...

Can't even imagine how much time he's going to need to spend in the training room this week.

He did that playing on a completely gimpy ankle. What a freaking warrior.

They say that cat Dungey is a bad mutha......

Last edited:
We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
th

Crazy tough kid. Anyone else get worried when he chucked the ball at the FSU player late in the game after a keeper? I think it was the first play of either the last drive or the TD drive.

Super competitive.

They say that cat Dungey is a bad mutha...
"watch yo mouth..."
(of course i could live without the tough guys early picks that always put us in a hole.)

Best leader this team has had since DM.
Dino needs to land a stud wr transfer or Juco for next year and watch out.

Crazy tough kid. Anyone else get worried when he chucked the ball at the FSU player late in the game after a keeper? I think it was the first play of either the last drive or the TD drive.

Super competitive.

Yup. Refs missed that.

As much toughness and competitive fire as any quarterback I've ever seen.

Just wish he could sacrifice some of that toughness for a little more smarts. ;)

Best leader this team has had since DM.
Dino needs to land a stud wr transfer or Juco for next year and watch out.

I actually think we'll be fine at WR if we don't get a stud JUCO kid. We've gotten some good WR recruits and this offense is gonna give them chances to put up ridiculous numbers with Senior Dungey at the helm

It sucks to lose like that. We probably had the same odds throwing deep to custis or ismael. That’s where my faith is.

Nobody's concerned with his 45% completion percentage the last 2 games ?

Miami game was bad. His worst performance ever. Everyone has a bad game in their career. Today was not one of those games. He completed 56% of his throws today. Not great, but he's the best option we have even with a busted ankle. He's the only QB that can give us a chance to win with our oline struggles.

A big part of me wishes it was 44% and he threw that ball away at the end of today's game instead of taking the sack. In all seriousness as much as he had to run the last two weeks against those defenses I am not overly concerned. If the next 3 weeks he is at that clip I certainly will feel different I am sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom