Eric Dungey returning to Syracuse for radio work, to finish degree | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey returning to Syracuse for radio work, to finish degree

Didn't have have some issues at SU law? 18 different oppo research teams would tweet that out while he's telling stories of Trevor Cooney's grandfather.

I'm sure Wildhack has this whole thing covered.
Who cares now? I think a former VP and I hope the next president there would be great. I loved our Miss America singing the anthem at the Duke game back then.

Who cares now? I think a former VP and I hope the next president there would be great. I loved our Miss America singing the anthem at the Duke game back then.

I held the elevator door open for her at the Sheraton that weekend and she refused, so she’s dead to me.

I remember when Onuaku was rehabbing his quad in Syracuse after he graduated and he appeared with the team at Midnight Madness, the whole thing just seemed kind of sad.

Agree with you. Once your 4 or 5 years are up, it's important to stay at arm's length. Especially given the particulars surrounding the QB situation.

His job will be to criticize the team so he won't or can't be that involved. Will probably work out at Archbold vs Manley.

Wonder if he signs an XFL deal. He should be finished with everything in time.

I held the elevator door open for her at the Sheraton that weekend and she refused, so she’s dead to me.
Sadly, she is far from the only woman to refuse your advances

Biden is respected on both sides of the aisle and was the Vice President of the United States for eight years.

That's good enough for me.

And if you want Al D'Amato to join the panel, I'm fine with that.

Having Syracuse University associated on national television with a popular Democratic VP and a popular Republican U.S. Senator is good for the school.
Joe Biden would be great, if he wasn’t running for President. Political climate in this country makes this a bad decision. Why would we want to make Gameday a firestorm?