ESPN ACC position rankings: Defensive line | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN ACC position rankings: Defensive line

I didnt think you said anything wrong. I wasnt talking about anyone in particular. I was just stating what I wouldnt want this board to become. I feel the exact same as you. If you are gonna be a parent on this forum, your gonna have to hear the good and the bad. Its the risk you take. and BCubs doesnt mind that. Its other posters who feel like they have to protect or sugar coat their thoughts on steven because of his father. It shouldnt be that way. There has been discussions about several players and recruits that I have a relationship with. I don't personally like to talk about them on this board because of those reasons. I don't want people to hold back their thoughts because they are worried about offending me.
Yeah wasn't directing my post at you specifically.

Another weird post. He didn't slam anybody.

Bnoro has contributed more to the football board with regards to recruiting over the years than practically everyone here.

The obsession some have with family members of players is really weird.

Obsession? Who has an obsession. An interest - yeah - the more you know about a kid and his family the easier it is to root for them.

Only time it bothers me is when it's done in a DB kind of way; it's disrespectful. Besides, I already know what the coaches think of him as a player. They're the ones that really count, I suppose.
They are the ones investing the most time with him. Thats all that matters.

Even though I have this poster on ignore I can tell who it is that you're responding to. His next positive response will be his first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom