ESPN College Gameday at Times Square | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday at Times Square

First 5 min they showed a WV bar, Ohio St Bar, and highlighted a ton of schools that represent in NYC ...no Syracuse mention yet.

First 5 min they showed a WV bar, Ohio St Bar, and highlighted a ton of schools that represent in NYC ...no Syracuse mention yet.
My guess is they will use it as a showcase for Big 10 SEC schools in NYC

My guess is they will use it as a showcase for Big 10 SEC schools in NYC
That is clear already only 20 min in the show. Lots of Ohio St, LOTS of Big 12 schools so far. I mean still a few hours left in the show and they might do a Rutgers/Syracuse/Uconn type piece at some point. But almost no Syracuse fans in the crowd behind them. OTTO is there and got like .3 seconds of air time. Rutgers Cheerleaders are planted behind the set getting air time. But they are going to go to all the bars of all the schools that have a "bar" where fans of the school go each week to watch the game. They did a map of the bars and schools, no mention of Syracuse.

Well Syracuse finally got a mention when talking about the LSU game tonight. And it wasn't positive at all.

OK, seen enough of this show. On to another channel.

Don't lose to Middle Tennessee State at home if you want some respect.
yep - don't throw up all over yourself in that early season game and SU is 3-0, and they'd be showing what SU did against VT last season and talking about the upward trajectory and a possible upset

on a positive note, when showing the piece about all the great historic games played in NYC - they ended the piece with a nice long look at SU running onto the field in the Pinstripe Bowl (think it was the KState game)

Bear is great. Just doing his job. Widely known here our record on College Gameday, of course they're going to bring that up.

We've lost enough that no one should be sensitive anymore.

People butthurt over someone dissing Syracuse football?!... haha. Tell me why they shouldn't?

Seriously. The team hasn't even looked competent in the 1H's of the last two games. Alarming considering the opposition.

I don't mind the Gameday so far, actually. Showed cool Michigan and Georgia bars somewhere in Manhattan. It's fine, I guess.

They talked about our game for a few minutes. The asked if anyone wanted to take a wild hack at an upset prediction. We got more coverage than our past 15 years deserve.
Is that really how they worded it?

IMG_1107.PNG

Bear is great. Just doing his job. Widely known here our record on College Gameday, of course they're going to bring that up.

We've lost enough that no one should be sensitive anymore.

There is literally zero reason for any of these people to talk us up right now.

Now back when we went to 3 bowls in 4 years from ‘10-‘13 and had some good wins and played most everybody tough, and they still acted like we sucked? That was irritating, because it was lazy.

Based on what we’ve done in recent years, they have absolutely zero reason to give us any respect right now. Can’t wait until these gripes on here are legitimate again though. It won’t be long, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom