ESPN College Gameday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday

Miami/Cal this week. Only a few schools left who haven’t gotten it, and we’re one of them. Ugh. 3-1 Cal got it. That’s frustrating.
I have a feeling Ward is going to light them up. This is the closest I will ever come to complementing Rutgers. Cal (and Duke too) I think are a “poor man’s Rutgers“ good defense, boring offense, and just enough to beat bad teams, but not enough to beat good teams without lots of help. (5 turnovers)

if Cuse and Virginia Tech both run the table in October, perhaps 5% chance of getting it. We probably need to be 10-1 with the chance to make the championship game to get Gameday versus Miami.

timing has always sucked

of course ESPN wants to go to the big games, but they also make a point of going to places that are new. Just never us.

And the big games are nice, but who really cares if they go to any Ala GA OSU PSU Mich games again. They all look the same on TV

Someday we will host gameday just so ESPN can talk about the SEC and Big 10. Who cares.

It would be nice to host it. It's a shame that they weren't doing it every week in the 90s. We would have had multiple visits.

As it stands, they're not coming this year, they're not coming next year. Maybe in 2026, but there's still a mystery of where that ND game is being played (ACC site and ND site say at ND, we say at SU). We also host Clemson.

In 2028 we host Penn State. Would be pretty embarassing for them to have half the crowd at the event.

I've always wanted Gameday and it'd be cool to get it, but I'm honestly not sure I'd leave the tailgate to go stand there to listen them talk about the teams in the top 10 with a bunch of signs in my face.

I've always wanted Gameday and it'd be cool to get it, but I'm honestly not sure I'd leave the tailgate to go stand there to listen them talk about the teams in the top 10 with a bunch of signs in my face.

Don't you want to see Corso wear an Otto costume?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom