ESPN College Gameday | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday

Yeah. This one is wild. Good time.

Also, F Herbstreit for going out of his way to say something about the RTP penalty when we were getting our due from everyone else.
Yeah, they were definite leaning of pro-UNLV in their highlights of the game. Guarantee that if Herbie was the recipient of the RTP penalty, he would have been crying about the hit and saying the player should have been thrown out. Herbie can’t stand Cuse.

The roughing call was no weaker than the chop block call that put the Orange in a hole.
how is it not roughing?

Defenders are not allowed to make contact with a quarterback’s head or neck area under any circumstances. Whether intentional or incidental, contact to the helmet or neck will result in a roughing the passer call. This aspect of the rule has been strictly enforced to prevent concussions and other serious injuries to quarterbacks.

2009. They beat #24 USF. You're talking over 30 or 40 games in a row no wins vs ranked team. Ouch.

(And they haven't been ranked since 2012.). Just ugh. Like Chicago White Sox ugh.

Attachments

• IMG_7724.jpeg
    IMG_7724.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Yeah, they were definite leaning of pro-UNLV in their highlights of the game. Guarantee that if Herbie was the recipient of the RTP penalty, he would have been crying about the hit and saying the player should have been thrown out. Herbie can’t stand Cuse.
They were so preparing to spend a lot of time this morning on hyping up UNLV playoff prospects.

how is it not roughing?

Defenders are not allowed to make contact with a quarterback’s head or neck area under any circumstances. Whether intentional or incidental, contact to the helmet or neck will result in a roughing the passer call. This aspect of the rule has been strictly enforced to prevent concussions and other serious injuries to quarterbacks.
If he had kind of just run into him a little but it was the push at the end that precipitatd the call.

Herbie the Hate Bug blew his pistons and needs a new fan belt. Somebody needs to add a little coolant to this two door idiot. Guess the engine is where it belongs, in the rear. Nothing under the hood.

Not a huge fan of Herbstreit but respect him for brining his dog along with him to his broadcast.
Ben is 10 years old and they almost lost him last year and he had to have some major surgery. If I was in Kirk's shoes I would be doing the same thing.
Plus Ben is good boy, so chill on him.

LOL “The Adams-Onis Treaty was a mistake.” (The treaty that gave Florida to the US.)

Miami/Cal this week. Only a few schools left who haven’t gotten it, and we’re one of them. Ugh. 3-1 Cal got it. That’s frustrating.
If Miami wasn’t there, who knows

Not a huge fan of Herbstreit but respect him for brining his dog along with him to his broadcast.
Ben is 10 years old and they almost lost him last year and he had to have some major surgery. If I was in Kirk's shoes I would be doing the same thing.
Plus Ben is good boy, so chill on him.
I respect the dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom