ESPN College Gameday | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday

They have gone to non-relevant big picture places several times the last few years just to show a point. Even the hosts have said they like to move it around. What did Cal have for a huge story line other than never hosting it?
The Cal-gorithm on Twitter. That was a big CFB story and got Game Day to go to Berkley.

They have gone to non-relevant big picture places several times the last few years just to show a point. Even the hosts have said they like to move it around. What did Cal have for a huge story line other than never hosting it?
Cal had a good start and they were playing a top 10 Miami… Syracuse would be playing a 3 loss VT

Cal that had just lost to FSU.

Cal uses the Rutgers model to score, hope for mistakes and big plays

the assumption also is that Wisc cant beat PSU at home this weekend.

PSU look ahead game and Wisc has allowed 16 pts the last 3 games.

To me the only shot we have is Miami. That would have major implications IF IF IF both teams don't lose till then.

There's history there, there's playoff implications and there's ESPN folks not having to travel far for the holidays...(i think).

We beat Pitt and Wisc wins there are no real relevant games next week.
Pitt wins and Pitt/SMU becomes a big deal

To me the only shot we have is Miami. That would have major implications IF IF IF both teams don't lose till then.

There's history there, there's playoff implications and there's ESPN folks not having to travel far for the holidays...(i think).
I agree and I believe most here do as well, but the show is known for being outside. Nov. 30 outside in Syracuse isn't likely to help tamp down the rhetoric of Syracuse being cold and gray in the winter. I can see both Herbie (closet SU disdainer I think) and McAfee, who is not so closeted. Couple that with stories from Saban about being cold in 1977 in Archbold, or having warned southern teams at the beginning of the season that they don't want to have to play in Syracuse for the playoffs, and it's ready-made for what may even be a false narrative about how cold it is.

Cal that had just lost to FSU.

Cal uses the Rutgers model to score, hope for mistakes and big plays
Again, it was the Cal fan's Twitter stuff. That's why they got Game Day.

Is it possible that if cuse wins Thursday that they come for VT game? There aren’t a ton of mega matchups. Penn state playing Ohio state could go to fox. VT is still a name with a following.

I don't want those clowns anywhere near our program. If they want to come in a few years after Fran has built us into a yearly contender, tell them no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom