ESPN Cut List.. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Cut List..

The dynamic between Childers and Rick is great. Rick is very smart, articulate, and thoughtful. They spend a lot of time on football but they discuss other things. I used to listen to Packer on local AM and there is a southern slant but they will talk any and all things. He gets a lot of ACC conversation because he was on AM all over NC in the earlier 2000 and before I assume. Pretty fair to most. In fact he played the sound bite from Dino for months after it happened.

You don't think Jayson Stark and Ed Werder were making some cash? They cut 45-50 people that are arguably name brands.
Not the big bucks others were/are.

I always valued what Jaworski had to say, which is far more than I can say for most of the clowns that are left. They should change the ESPN logo to a capital "E" and lower case "s", because it is pretty obvious the E drives the bus now, and I don't even find this brand of "entertainment" entertaining.

giphy.gif

The way ESPN is going, it's just going to be Anish Shroff, Stephen A. Smith and a bunch of camera operators soon.

Adding the The 6 with Michael and Jemele was just brilliant. Could not be more corny and dumb. An all-time low for them, imo.

Ratings are up 29% in key segments in that time slot.

Ratings are up 29% in key segments in that time slot.
The twitter person Sports TV Ratings has the 6 total viewers down 20% from last year.

They have a higher percentage of African-Americans at 41% but the 6 is bombing in overall viewers even though it's going nowhere.

The twitter person Sports TV Ratings has the 6 total viewers down 20% from last year.

They have a higher percentage of African-Americans at 41% but the 6 is bombing in overall viewers even though it's going nowhere.
Literally the worst show I have ever watched. Amazing at who has stayed and gone from the network. Almost as if they took the best 20 people and cut em.

When I originally read your post I thought you wrote that the show had 6 total viewers. I thought to myself, "that seems about right".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom