ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

I think we have a better chance of being a part of Gamday for the Clemson game. Should both teams win, they may go there. Also if we beat NC State and play Clemson close, we will be around 20th. Notre Dame if they win out will be around 20th. Gameday could come to Cuse then. NC State I doubt it happens. Not a big enough game nationally.

They did tweet this:
1665288005608.png

I think we have a better chance of being a part of Gamday for the Clemson game. Should both teams win, they may go there. Also if we beat NC State and play Clemson close, we will be around 20th. Notre Dame if they win out will be around 20th. Gameday could come to Cuse then. NC State I doubt it happens. Not a big enough game nationally.
App state wasn't a big enough game nationally either, but game day still went. Game day has been around 30 years. And has not been to Cuse yet. We're beyond due.

App state wasn't a big enough game nationally either, but game day still went. Game day has been around 30 years. And has not been to Cuse yet. We're beyond due.

That was due to the national story from the week before. Neither NC State nor SU is on the national minds right now.

If we get gameday, we will sellout. Ottos army will be crazy, the quad will be crazy before the game and all day. I like our chances against NC state if the back up has to play. Their defense is LEGIT though so will be a tough game either way. I don’t feel like I’m exaggerating when I say this quite literally might be the biggest game for Cuse football since ‘87. It will be an insane atmosphere.

So how long do people think it will be until the announcement is made? Some of us would like to go to sleep tonight….

I hope Leary potentially being out doesn't keep them from choseing the Dome.
To me that pregame show should be "less" about the big game of the day and more about moving it around to various venues.

I know they like to center it around the "big game" but in this sport how many times can you go to Bama, LSU, Ohio St, Michigan, Oklahoma, Georgia, Clemson. The same few spots get it multiple times and are involved in a ton of big games.

Going to Kansas, App St, (hopefully Syracuse), any one of the military academies...I think makes that show more exciting. It gives ALL schools a spotlight for a day.

That was due to the national story from the week before. Neither NC State nor SU is on the national minds right now.
I've seen tons of talk nationally about Cuse. I was in Miami for the Bills game with Cuse gear on and the following week in Charlotte for the Panthers vs Cards game and got a bunch of random, "Cuse looking good this year!" And things of that nature. Gilbert Friersons (current Miami player and cousin of frank gore) uncle was my Uber driver here in South Carolina last week. Mentioned I was from Cuse originally and his response was, "yooo Mikel and them boys ballin out." People know.

I would think its a fight between a Mich game again or going somewhere new.

TCU/OK would be a good game as well. But TCU just had that hype to deal with this week would they do it 2 weeks in a row for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom