ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

I don’t see how anyone doesn’t like Pat mcafee. Dude thanks everyone every single day for supporting him. Talks about how blessed he is. Dude gave away milllions and millions after he got his deal. I’m with you; absolutely love the guy

I often listen to his radio show. I happened to be listening the day he was talking about giving away some of his money. Even gave his childhood athletic organizations like $250k each. Think he gave his Dad $1m. Great guy who doesn’t take himself seriously.

No there isn’t as they are all full and any of the rooms left are going for $400+ a night if you can find one, That and they need enough for a whole production crew.
I just searched for rooms and there are a ton for less than $400/night. Maybe not right next to campus but it's not a big deal for them to stay a few miles away.

I don’t see how anyone doesn’t like Pat mcafee. Dude thanks everyone every single day for supporting him. Talks about how blessed he is. Dude gave away milllions and millions after he got his deal. I’m with you; absolutely love t

I often listen to his radio show. I happened to be listening the day he was talking about giving away some of his money. Even gave his childhood athletic organizations like $250k each. Think he gave his Dad $1m. Great guy who doesn’t take himself seriously.
NIMBY!

I don’t see how anyone doesn’t like Pat mcafee. Dude thanks everyone every single day for supporting him. Talks about how blessed he is. Dude gave away milllions and millions after he got his deal. I’m with you; absolutely love the guy
Me too.

It feels genuine and positive. I like it.

I agree and I think that this reason people gravitate towards him. Dude is also a hustler. He built his show nothing and now he is everywhere.

I agree and I think that this reason people gravitate towards him. Dude is also a hustler. He built his show nothing and now he is everywhere.
My take is he is obsessed with himself. Feels much like Jake Paul and many other podcasters/social media types. That may sound old man of me, but I don't get genuine vibes from him. I guess it takes all types to make the world go round

I just looked at Hilton’s site and they have rooms by the airport for about $660+ a night but they have rooms.

Edit, I’m not sure they have enough rooms but there were 9 I could get.
Lol. We did the same thing. Hilton app limits to 9, but I can book 9 each of 3 different room configurations at the Embassy Suites by Destiny. And booking 30 rooms with ESPNs hotel contract buying power will be cost + . Probably no more than 30% of posted rack rate. Hotels are not an issue.

I just searched for rooms and there are a ton for less than $400/night. Maybe not right next to campus but it's not a big deal for them to stay a few miles away.
What ones? That's good but my guess is they won't use Fairfield's. I'm sure there is a solution but people who think rooms aren't tight aren't correct.

Sorry I only just realized this is Parents weekend coming up.
As I sit here at 7am in my Tucson hotel room, I can only hope SU has a better showing than my son's Wildcats did. Oof.
That said, they DID sell out so that's something...

Lol. We did the same thing. Hilton app limits to 9, but I can book 9 each of 3 different room configurations at the Embassy Suites by Destiny. And booking 30 rooms with ESPNs hotel contract buying power will be cost + . Probably no more than 30% of posted rack rate. Hotels are not an issue.
Agree. ESPN does this every week of the season often in college towns much smaller than the Syracuse area. I’d be shocked if they didn’t have a hotel contract that made this easier than people are thinking

What ones? That's good but my guess is they won't use Fairfield's. I'm sure there is a solution but people who think rooms aren't tight aren't correct.

I can’t imagine the hotel situation in Syracuse is any worse that any of the countless small college towns that 90,000 for games and are far more remote. They deal with this every week.