ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

You still have it?

1665320303310.jpeg

Here's the real question. Where do they put the set if they come? In front of Hendrick's? It's not gonna be at your tailgate so don't suggest that lol. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts. It has to be close enough to show The Dome and have a massive crowd. How many people do we all think stick it out all day? I've only been to one GameDay and it was at Army/Navy.

Here's the real question. Where do they put the set if they come? In front of Hendrick's? It's not gonna be at your tailgate so don't suggest that lol. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts. It has to be close enough to show The Dome and have a maybe crowd. How many people do we all think stick it out all day? I've only been to one GameDay and it was at Army/Navy.
probably at the cuse on the quad area of campus

Here's the real question. Where do they put the set if they come? In front of Hendrick's? It's not gonna be at your tailgate so don't suggest that lol. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts. It has to be close enough to show The Dome and have a maybe crowd. How many people do we all think stick it out all day? I've only been to one GameDay and it was at Army/Navy.
They’d probably put the set on the quad with Hendricks behind them and you’d also catch a glimpse of the dome.

Right on the orange crate outside back patio sound perfect

No scheduled tweet at 9am EST from GameDay. They’ll announce before Noon is my guess

They seem to like to pick obscure celebrities. I have no idea who these guest pickers are most Saturdays. Then again, I am getting closer to the 'old fart' stage of my life and have no idea who is popular with the young whippersnappers these days.
I bet it's the guy from The Chainsmokers or Taye Diggs

Here's the real question. Where do they put the set if they come? In front of Hendrick's? It's not gonna be at your tailgate so don't suggest that lol. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts. It has to be close enough to show The Dome and have a massive crowd. How many people do we all think stick it out all day? I've only been to one GameDay and it was at Army/Navy.
In the Hergenhan Auditorium in Newhouse!

They’d probably put the set on the quad with Hendricks behind them and you’d also catch a glimpse of the dome.
I imagine, if there’s enough room, they set up on the stairs up there at Hendricks and build a set, with the quad in the background filled with thousands of us clad in orange on what right now it looks like a nice sunny day, it would be quite an amazing scene

The guest picker should be Eric Dungey or Jim Boeheim

I think they should set up at the SyraCRUZ tailgate

Wouldn’t make sense to do it anywhere else