ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

1665324318037.gif

Sooooo just did some Twitter research. They do this almost every Sunday. The last time Alabama was featured. They Did not get a game day. Also, the clip is recorded on Saturday. It is not over yet.

Bill Walton is a gem of a human. Ran into him at many shows and used to see him sit in with a dead cover band for Sunday brunch in SD when I lived in so cal.
Just don't get stuck behind him at a dead show.

I’m confused, they made this preview before Fox had chosen Michigan for Big Noon Kickoff. Why is everyone on this board now saying they’re ripping Ann Arbor!

Guest speaker obviously should be split between JB and Melo. Lets not over complicate it.

Cuse/New York State royalty

That or Hanson

I couldn’t disagree more. Stay away from bball. Plenty of other alums. No need to make football game day about the bball team
It wouldnt be making it about basketball, they’re just fun famous household names.

Could have McNabb I guess, or Saban as we all know he was originally orange

It wouldnt be making it about basketball, they’re just fun famous household names.

Could have McNabb I guess, or Saban as we all know he was originally orange
I’d be shocked if it wasn’t Boeheim, to be honest.

I couldn’t disagree more. Stay away from bball. Plenty of other alums. No need to make football game day about the bball team
Right enough boeheim should be a celebration of Syracuse football.

Tom Coughlin, Moose, McNabb, last 44 Konrad, a wright Thompson essay on the 44 legacy, this should be easy

If it’s announcers grab one of the 100 that would do it. Costas, Hanson, Marv, Tirico McDonough

Really don’t want to see the hoops

Rename the thread...

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC Stateotre Dame Game​

If we beat NC State, we should root for ND to win close crappy performance games. That will get keep us Top 20 and ND will be ranked also.

Gameday at Kansas had a segment with Bill Self. No doubt JB will be at least the guest picker if it came to Cuse. He’s well versed on all sports.

After watching self on college game day last week. Thought it was a huge disservice to the Ku football program. They spent more time talking about bball than their football team this year. Don’t want that for cuse

Right enough boeheim should be a celebration of Syracuse football.

Tom Coughlin, Moose, McNabb, last 44 Konrad, a wright Thompson essay on the 44 legacy, this should be easy

If it’s announcers grab one of the 100 that would do it. Costas, Hanson, Marv, Tirico McDonough

Really don’t want to see the hoops
Coughlin would be great

Boeheim wouldn't want to take the attention away from fball program. I can't imagine he would do it.