ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

A little birdie…
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Obviously we aren’t getting game day. But I think there is a good chance we get the Bartsool show which may be just as a good thing. Bartsool has a huge younger audience. Let’s be honest the younger generation has not seen a lot of good Syracuse football. If they hear barstool is coming to Cuse they will want to go and grab all their friends. Gives them a good experience and good exposure to Cuse football. We win that game with a crazy environment like expected…might make some Cuse fans that day. Think there is a good chance barstool is here for that game
I’m not that old, and this is the first I’m hearing about a barstool show that goes to different schools…

The trivia question today on ESPN College Gameday is what are the names of the 7 schools that have NOT hosted Gameday?

They seem to be setting it up for an announcement that Syracuse is off the list.
Or that it is on

I don’t generally watch Gameday. Someone said they announce the site for the following week near the end of each Gameday.

Meaning the outcome of the NC State game does not play into the decision.

And that we are going to know where Gameday is going in the next 2 hours.

Correct?

I don’t generally watch Gameday. Someone said they announce the site for the following week near the end of each Gameday.

Correct?
I dont think they normally announce on the show if I recall. They announced after the 3:30 Kansas game last week

Correct?
Last week they announced where they were going at 10:26PM. They have been waiting to see outcomes this year.
They post it on their Twitter feed this year

Correct?

End of the evening.

After most of the games have been played.

Correct?
I love Gameday.

Don’t sit and watch it but if on while doing something at home, will put it on.

Gameday on the quad would be phenomenal.

Correct?

Apparently they have changed it this year and wait till later

Used to be always the last hour or so they would announce where the next site was

If any ACC game was going to get It, wouldn’t UNC at Duke likely have a leg up on us (assuming they both win next week)? Duke has never hosted

Also, for anyone saying that because our game is on ACC Network next week means we won’t get college Gameday….

What channel is the TCU vs Kansas game on today?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom