ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Here's my guesses at this point with the Cuse games.
  • October 15: #10 Penn State at #4 Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI
    • #14 NC State at #22 Cuse; Syracuse, NY
  • October 22: #23 Miss State at #1 Alabama; Tuscaloosa, AL
    • #22 Cuse at #5 Clemson; Clemson, SC
  • October 29: #3 Ohio State at #10 Penn State; University Park. PA
    • UNRANKED Notre Dame at #22 Cuse; Syracuse, NY
  • November 5: #8 Tennessee at #2 Georgia; Athens, GA
    • #22 Cuse at Pitt; Pittsburgh, PA
  • November 12: #21 Washington at #12 Oregon; Eugene, OR
    • UNRANKED Florida State at Cuse; Syracuse, NY
  • November 19: #6 USC at #18 UCLA; Pasadena, CA
    • #22 Cuse at #15 Wake Forest; Winston-Salem, NC
  • November 26: #4 Michigan at #3 Ohio State; Columbus, OH
    • #22 Cuse at Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA
  • December 3: #1 Alabama vs #2 Georgia... SEC Championship Game; Atlanta, GA

After what happened to App State, squeak past Troy and lose to JMadison, gameday can to to Happy Valley for all I care. I'm much more concerned with beating NCST.

Anyone who says they don’t care about college gameday coming to Syracuse is a liar.
If you care about recruiting, you should care about gameday. If you care about Cuse winning, you should care about recruiting.

It’s not a giant leap to connect the dots.

You don’t want to be on the short list of P5 programs never to have hosted.

After what happened to App State, squeak past Troy and lose to JMadison, gameday can to to Happy Valley for all I care. I'm much more concerned with beating NCST.
I kind of agree but it would be great for our program, so because of that I care.

If you care about recruiting, you should care about gameday. If you care about Cuse winning, you should care about recruiting.

It’s not a giant leap to connect the dots.

You don’t want to be on the short list of P5 programs never to have hosted.

I decided to look it up.

Cal
Duke
Illinois
Uva
Rutgers
Maryland
Cuse

Damn that’s a short list. And my confidence that we’re gonna host next Saturday is lower than ever.

I decided to look it up.

Cal
Duke
Illinois
Uva
Rutgers
Maryland
Cuse

Damn that’s a short list. And my confidence that we’re gonna host next Saturday is lower than ever.
With all the connections we have to ESPN, it’s a bit baffling. Could they be concerned that we wouldn’t be able to pack the quad or something?

With all the connections we have to ESPN, it’s a bit baffling. Could they be concerned that we wouldn’t be able to pack the quad or something?
Shouldn't we be concerned about that as well? All the hand-wringing on here over attendance yet we're sure we'd have a good showing for Gamneday?

Shouldn't we be concerned about that as well? All the hand-wringing on here over attendance yet we're sure we'd have a good showing for Gamneday?
I don’t think it would take much to pack the quad for the cameras, it’s more of a what’s the perception from ESPN type of thing.

Game being regulated to the ACC Network pretty much confirms gameday will not be coming here right?

Syracuse is an event city. You'd have people showing up out of the woodwork to go to Game Day. I don't think that's the problem
Ok so these casuals that aren't up to date on their local P5 team know about Game Day? They would attend the NC ST game if Game Day is there regardless of the fact that two ranked teams will face off in the dome?

Doesn't make sense. Stop making excuses for these people.

Game being regulated to the ACC Network pretty much confirms gameday will not be coming here right?
App State game was not even on TV. That alone will not take us out of consideration. NC State needs to win, and Utah needs to lose. Imo our chances are 25% right now. That can go up or down by the end of this week.

When this happened in the past (Clemson a few years ago) didnt our Moles indicate that some producers were scouting, permits etc. Basically we knew if we were being given serious consideration.

If Gameday is about going to new places, they should come to Cuse if NCState wins.

Can we get the Barstool pregame show as a consolation prize? lol

When this happened in the past (Clemson a few years ago) didnt our Moles indicate that some producers were scouting, permits etc. Basically we knew if we were being given serious consideration.

If Gameday is about going to new places, they should come to Cuse if NCState wins.

Can we get the Barstool pregame show as a consolation prize? lol

I agree they should, but not to be a Debbie Downer, they have 2 Big10 guys on the show. It's unfortunate because both PSU & Michigan have been on GD countless times as we all know. Hopefully somebody at GD points out that both of them can be on the show later in the year vs OSU and they are always on the show. How often has 'Cuse started 5-0. The last time I wasn't even born yet.

It would be amazing if IU somehow beats Michigan, but I really doubt that.

Reece was just on the radio talking about the gameday bus.. kansas isnt the best game this weekend but its the best one combined with a story

also they have to look down the road.. usc at ucla in nov would be a crazy big story as well.

they could have gone to utah @ucla this weekend and had a bigger game perhaps but the Kansas story is pretty big..