ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

220AF312-74FC-4C75-9BA4-E679CF5793A6.jpeg

Last week was a smashing success apparently.

If we’re 6-1 and ND is 5-2, any chance we get game day?
I’m convinced they don’t want to come here for some reason. I still hope they do but they’re not gonna fool me again. Bunch of Connecticut jerks!

I hope Bama absolutely stomps the Vols. One of the most unlikeable fanbases in the country.
As a native Tennessean, I agree with your assessment 100%. Vols fans are often quite revolting, but they are not much worse than Auburn fans or Maryland fans or NCSU fans or Florida fans or Kentucky fans or Ohio State fans or Texas Aggies.

I’m convinced they don’t want to come here for some reason. I still hope they do but they’re not gonna fool me again. Bunch of Connecticut jerks!

It would probably have to be hyping an ABC/ESPN game. We might have got it if not for ACC Network having this slot.

Given the prior history of Gameday for us I think ND and a non ACC game is best. FSU would be good as well since they are locked in as our other annual rival after BC and Pitt. Both schools are better programs/opponents than NC State lets be honest.

It would probably have to be hyping an ABC/ESPN game. We might have got it if not for ACC Network having this slot.

Given the prior history of Gameday for us I think ND and a non ACC game is best. FSU would be good as well since they are locked in as our other annual rival after BC and Pitt. Both schools are better programs/opponents than NC State lets be honest.
I dont think the tv choice was a factor as there going to a cbs game and have done fox games in the past. I think their qb getting hurt was a factor though

Kansas has had more success?! Have you watched college football?

Kansas 28 wins since 2008
Syracuse 72 wins since 2008
Syracuse 4 bowl games since 2010. Kansas 0 There are 0 criteria in which KU has been better.

I mean, it is kind of convenient that you started counting literally the year after they went 12-1, won the Orange Bowl, and finished 7th in the country in 2007. But I agree they have been even more dreadful than us over the past decade.
You could go back 10 more years and it's still not close. I was too tired to go further to show how wrong he was.

so many people on this board think the network the game is on is a factor. It is not. Although I'm sure Disney likes when Gameday is at an ABC/ESPN site it is not a prerequisite. As many others have repeatedly pointed out, they commonly go to CBS and Fox games, they look for the most intriguing and relevant national matchup. And the ACC Network is ESPN affiliated and part of the ABC/ESPN family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom