ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Kansas was basically a viral story, to be fair. I’m glad we’re not such a joke of a program.

Sure I get that but none the less that's a boon for them going forward to keep getting their fanbase involved. Viral or not its a crummy program that has mostly sucked for going on 40 years with mostly losing seasons or 1 to 3 win seasons with a couple nice years in there. Thus convenient or not it's annoying

Either go Vegan or don't- that's how I see it. The sodium in that stuff is off the charts.

Also being technically a millennial as well (1983) I can't stand it either it does nothing for me( Barstool etc) and like much of social media is a massive waste of time.
Isn’t this social media? Or is this anti-social?

Isn’t this social media? Or is this anti-social?

Technically I guess but it's topic specific to a much greater extent than social media along with no fake accounts among many other trashy things you find out there today on the various platforms.

Really means little me if Gameday comes, beyond the recognition it gives the program. But it really demonstrates how long it’s been since we’ve been successful for any sustained period of time.

Really means little me if Gameday comes, beyond the recognition it gives the program. But it really demonstrates how long it’s been since we’ve been successful for any sustained period of time.

It's all about the exposure. Gameday is fun but it's really about the attention paid to SU and how that exposure provides more program capital on the recruiting trails and to casual fans alike. You can sell your program better to kids when you have the biggest talking heads in college fball spending a lot of time talking about them and the program.

I live in Knoxville. It's not.
Looney Tunes Nothing To See Here GIF

Beat NC State, keep it close Vs Clemson….and see
Agreed.. the perception of the program needs to change and that takes time and continued success.

I know as Syracuse fans it’s ingrained in our DNA to always assume there is a worldwide conspiracy working against us all the time, but the reason Kansas and App State got Gameday is they were the best/only options that particular week. Some weekends lack prime matchups and Gameday has to dumpster dive for a venue. Unfortunately for us, this coming Saturday is literally the best weekend of college football this season. It’s just bad luck.

Counterpoint

F@@$ those f@&$s

I don't get the whole barstool thing.

I've never once seen anything of any substance from them.

Pardon My Take, Portnoys pizza reviews, and that’s probably it.

Anybody else now just want Alabama to kick the ever loving dog crap out of Tennessee?

I hate 'bama... but the comments from Tennessee fans about getting Gameday like they are the program they were under Peyton really annoys me.

That's the killer. Syracuse has to beat the entire world before we are considered, and magically Kansas wins a couple games and are the darlings of ESPN. App state getting it was pathetic. They barely beat everyone on their schedule.
We have had only two good season in over 20 years. Kansas has had more success. Winning 5 games against down schools isn’t going to move the needle for anyone other than Syracuse fans.

Doesn't that dude have a bunch of sexual assault allegations against him?

Nah. Business insider tried to run a hit piece on him. He had consensual s e x. Was a little freaky, but consensual none the less. And the receipts quickly showed it was BS. He's a little (lot) corny, but he does a ton of stuff for small businesses and basically like any Joe blow northeast sports fanatic but he just happened to get famous. Even he thinks it's ridiculous that he's famous.

If we are 7-0 for Notre Dame we will get Gameday. However.. you know, Clemson in Death Valley after NC State
Maybe the Clemson QB goes down this weekend or is called for targeting after throwing an INT?

If we keep it competitive and lose a close game @ Clemson, we should still be ranked (assuming we beat NCST first).. SU-ND could still be in the running for Game day.
In that scenario we’d probably rise to 14 then drop back to 18.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom