ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

They just had it at Clemson. Going back for Bama-Tenn is not the same as going back for SU-Clemson
And that's going to be the problem as long as college football is centered around the soft white underbelly crowd.

It was a no brainer decision. Place will be nuts. Win today and get them here for ND.

Bret Bielema always that big?

As much as I hate Bama, I really want to see them blow out Tennessee by like 30.

What I have discovered while reading Gameday Twitter feed and other sources is that Tennessee fans have a huge sense of entitlement. It’s kind of strange since the program hasn’t won the SEC in over 20 years.

I do not watch GameDay usually but today I am if Dino is being interviewed. So, I do not know alot about it. Do you mean to tell me that someone has brought the huge Washington State Ol' Crimson flag to 280 straight GameDay shows to appear in the background?

someones holding up a big huge Cuse S! I don't care it's part of V O L "S"

Was totally shouting "someone brought a Cuse S and got to the front row!!!"

Just means a good game with a close finish (win or lose) makes it even MORE likely we get Gameday the next week.

If Kansas State beats TCU next week I bet they go there in 2 weeks for the Oklahoma State game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom