Espn showed all duke highlights | Syracusefan.com

Espn showed all duke highlights

Zion this and zion that. Didnt show hughes dunk, only his three and two step backs for battle. Even jay will said, lets see some tyus battle highlights.
What did you expect? Lucky they waited till after the game to be pro Duke and didn’t call ref during a time out.

What did you expect? Lucky they waited till after the game to be pro Duke and didn’t call ref during a time out.

I expect a lot of things. Still comment on them.

Very little credit to us for that win. Seemed to be all about Jones going down,which I must admit meant a lot. However, their studio comments were very one sided.

Come on.

You’re surprised the LeBron James network is focused on the next LBJ?

Do you know what’s good about Espn?

The 30-30 series.

Nothing else.

Come on.

You’re surprised the LeBron James network is focused on the next LBJ?

Do you know what’s good about Espn?

The 30-30 series.

Nothing else.

Who said surprised?

Very little credit to us for that win. Seemed to be all about Jones going down,which I must admit meant a lot. However, their studio comments were very one sided.

They say stupid things and don't even know it. One dolt said, "They both had control of the ball there" which is nonsense. Only one player, or none, can have control of the ball.

Then why even raise the point?

Silly. ENJOY the win.

who said im not enjoying. Silly is making posts inferring people are saying something they didnt.

“Hey the sky is blue”
“No grass is green.”

Stop being dishonest

who said im not enjoying. Silly is making posts inferring people are saying something they didnt.

“Hey the sky is blue”
“No grass is green.”

Stop being dishonest

One word: decaf.

For once, I don't care at all about this. We have gone decades getting NO breaks. For once we get a team who is down a player or two (but who still rolled out what would have been the #1 recruiting class even without the two missing starters). We just beat the #1 team on the road and it wasn't some punk #1 team, it friggen Duke in Cameron. That's it. Scoreboard. We've been beaten down for too long not to enjoy this one.

none of these factors will count even a little bit come selection Sunday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom