ESPN: Top 5 Shooters in ESPN 100 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN: Top 5 Shooters in ESPN 100

Every HS star is like that in HS. Even Mookie was.

Malachi plays on a team that has several standout players. He's not THE star on his team but he does play like one in crunch time.

I've seen him play in person several times. He could play the 3 down the road. He's a 2 now...I agree with Madbiker... The big question is: Could he defend from the 2 in the zone? We'll see what he looks like physically when he's on campus, but he projects as a 2 as a freshman.

This might be hyperbole, but his shooting stroke is Curry-esque. His whole game is rounding into form too. He does need to work on his defense.
Important question: Dell, or Steph?

EDIT: I know you actually mean Steph but I love mentioning Dell whenever I can...dude had maybe the prettiest stroke I've ever seen.

Important question: Dell, or Steph?

EDIT: I know you actually mean Steph but I love mentioning Dell whenever I can...dude had maybe the prettiest stroke I've ever seen.

I meant Steph but sign me up for either's career and shooting touch for Malachi.

Malachi plays on a team that has several standout players. He's not THE star on his team but he does play like one in crunch time.
Sorry my friend but disagree. Trenton Catholic doesn't have great post players. Most of the damage is done between Richardson, Powell and Wright. Powell is a great scorer, but Malachi is the man on that team. Now if we're talkin AAU, I gotcha. Even on RC, Malachi's scoring in the TOC final won that game.
49279515.jpg

Sorry my friend but disagree. Trenton Catholic doesn't have great post players. Most of the damage is done between Richardson, Powell and Wright. Powell is a great scorer, but Malachi is the man on that team. Now if we're talkin AAU, I gotcha. Even on RC, Malachi's scoring in the TOC final won that game.
49279515.jpg

I hear ya,..but my point was Malachi isn't the only offensive option. He IS the number one option for sure.

I hear ya,..but my point was Malachi isn't the only offensive option. He IS the number one option for sure.
Gotcha. Yeah, sort of realized that after my post and re-reading yours. But still. Ali G and all "respect" image. The damage was already done. :eek:

Gotcha. Yeah, sort of realized that after my post and re-reading yours. But still. Ali G and all "respect" image. The damage was already done. :eek:

"Respek. If you look in the dictionary, it ain't even in 'ere...? Boom, selecta...check yo-self before you wreck yo-self. Wicked."

"Respek. If you look in the dictionary, it ain't even in 'ere...? Boom, selecta...check yo-self before you wreck yo-self. Wicked."
You still got it brother. You still got it. :)
"selecta".....not going to lie. Huge ear to ear smile right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom