ESPN + | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN +

Maybe it was me, but that was a horrible broadcast. The downs shown on the lower-right hand corner were always wrong, the announcers were clueless and the cameras were late all the time.

Thank you for coming into our lives ACCN. Bye bye ESPN+.

I was big on the ESPN+ app until I tried to get it on my TV for the second half. Worked
great when I purchased it on Thursday, but it said it didn’t recognize my subscription today, even though there was not an issue on my iPad for the first half.
I was thinking about holding on for a couple of months, but they can go f*** themselves.

Log out and log back in.

I had to do the same thing.

As I said in another thread, ESPN+ is one of the best $5 I spend every month. There's a lot of unnecessary things I spend money over the course of a month but I think $5 is pretty cheap for the amount of content on ESPN+. Personally it's a lifesaver for me in the winter especially. I ride my bike indoors anywhere from 1 - 3 hrs a day 5 - 6 days a week and watch ESPN+ live or replays of things the entire time.
Are you on Zwift?

Awful. Paying for ESPN3 level content. The ACC Network presentation is on par with what you'll see on ESPN/ESPN2. Glad I streamed this game instead of paying the $5.

I cut the cord years ago! I refuse to pay over 100 for a bunch of nonsense I don't watch! $5 for sports and insider info is worth it! Hell you get paid more taking a poop at work then what it costs a month. It's so worth it!
That's an interesting opinion. You cut the cord because you didn't want to pay for channels you don't care about. Since I only care about SU games, to me $5 for espn+ is akin to what you didn't like paying to have cable channels you didn't like.

That's an interesting opinion. You cut the cord because you didn't want to pay for channels you don't care about. Since I only care about SU games, to me $5 for espn+ is akin to what you didn't like paying to have cable channels you didn't like.
When I had cable I only watched Espn and Yes . I listen to baseball now( I think it's better on radio anyway). And I would go to a bar and watch SU games. So in theory I was paying 100 to watch 2 channels. Now I am paying $5 and I'm saving $95 to get what want.

ESPN sucks.Last year Watch ESPN couldn’t watch unless it was on my home tv. This year have to pay for non ACCN games. They eliminated ESPN U in my Spectrum steaming plus ESPN NEWS which is showing the Fla State game.it won’t be long before every game will require a viewing fee. Never thought therewb pay tv or pay for water. Soon it will be Pay to breathe and piss. Only the rich get rick!
Who's Rick?

Yeah, since beta.

You?
Thinking about jumping on this fall/winter. I need the off-season motivation. ( Sounds like you have that handled)

Ive had espn plus since last year and Ive enjoyed it. It's definitely only for certain people though. I really enjoy college hockey, and they show most games every week. The same goes for college lacrosse - I see games I would never see elsewhere. It's worth the $5 a month, for sure.

paid $15 for college hockey for one team now its $5 for all the games and tons of others great deal.

The production was horrific. Never knew down and distance until very late. We didn’t see the end of a single deep pass. No first down line.

Bring me back to civilization.

Wow for some reason I totally forgot that there was no first down line last night.

Log out and log back in.

I had to do the same thing.

That's what I had to do too. Successful test Friday night on the Samsung TV app, where lots and lots of volleyball was available. Get home at 6 from my kid's practice, and I'm getting an error. Internally screamed a few times, but calmed down, logged out, logged back in, all was well.

That's what I had to do too. Successful test Friday night on the Samsung TV app, where lots and lots of volleyball was available. Get home at 6 from my kid's practice, and I'm getting an error. Internally screamed a few times, but calmed down, logged out, logged back in, all was well.

I have a Samsung TV as well, did as you prescribed, but still no-go, even though they had my damn name there on the screen as a subscriber! I do not need that kind of frustration. Bye-bye ESPN +...:vomit:

The only thing that frustrates me is I can’t find any bars here in Nashville that have espn+. How do sports bars not have this?
I actually asked this a few weeks ago with regard to UFC. Apparently the commercial cost to a bar is exponentially higher than a residential customer. Like 10s of thousands and month

Wow for some reason I totally forgot that there was no first down line last night.

i noticed mainly because i was sneaking in watching on my phone while at a party last night so easy access information would have been vital.

the yellow line comes in handy when it down and distance havent been updated which they usually werent until the ball was snapped. and half the time it would just say "2nd down (with no distance)" on something like 3rd and 9.

Just signed up.

Who else cancels this nonsense tomorrow?

You can get every 30 for 30. Use up the 30 days. Watch whatever. Get your money's worth.

ESPN sucks.Last year Watch ESPN couldn’t watch unless it was on my home tv. This year have to pay for non ACCN games. They eliminated ESPN U in my Spectrum steaming plus ESPN NEWS which is showing the Fla State game.it won’t be long before every game will require a viewing fee. Never thought therewb pay tv or pay for water. Soon it will be Pay to breathe and piss. Only the rich get rick!

Not saying there isn't validity to your post, but it wasn't THAT long ago that going to a bar with a K band satellite required you knowing what coordinates to use. OK, that was 20 years ago, but still...the amount of games we have access to now is night and day compared to what it once was. Add on to that the number of devices you can watch quality streams on and it's far better. And...I'm saving money having moved to YouTube TV over my previous cable and sports packages.

44cuse

Similar to my experience, only with a better final outcome. Successful casting test earlier in the week when I signed up, no way to cast it yesterday.

I loathe watching games on devices, but that's what I was relegated to, since I couldn't make it project to my TV.

Couldn't care less about the $5, but I'm not off to a good start with ESPN+, and it sounds like many others experienced similar difficulties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom