ESPN + | Syracusefan.com

ESPN +

The only thing that frustrates me is I can’t find any bars here in Nashville that have espn+. How do sports bars not have this?

Ridiculous that something that was free now has to be paid for. Having said that, they got my 5 bucks. No more than that though.

I feel that way about not being able to watch BC-Virginia Tech today. Probably the first time in a long time I can’t watch a BC game in Connecticut. I’ll survive, but it’s a big loss for BC in terms of recruiting.

ESPN sucks.Last year Watch ESPN couldn’t watch unless it was on my home tv. This year have to pay for non ACCN games. They eliminated ESPN U in my Spectrum steaming plus ESPN NEWS which is showing the Fla State game.it won’t be long before every game will require a viewing fee. Never thought therewb pay tv or pay for water. Soon it will be Pay to breathe and piss. Only the rich get rick!

ESPN sucks.Last year Watch ESPN couldn’t watch unless it was on my home tv. This year have to pay for non ACCN games. They eliminated ESPN U in my Spectrum steaming plus ESPN NEWS which is showing the Fla State game.it won’t be long before every game will require a viewing fee. Never thought therewb pay tv or pay for water. Soon it will be Pay to breathe and piss. Only the rich get rick!

If so, it’ll kill college sports.

We got spoiled having all games available on TV. It wasn’t that long ago that radio was the only option. I paid the $5. It was either that or don’t watch the game. It was a pretty easy decision for me to make. That being said, I’m cancelling tomorrow.

I am on the same page with how it does seem ridiculous. But, I’m not missing the first Syracuse game of the year for $5.

Sure but when you are a non cord cutter like myself and spend a couple thousand a year primarily for fall Saturdays to have as many games as you can on your TVs (and hated having to watch what once was free ESPN3/watchESPN vs one of your living room tubes) being extorted for an extra 5 bucks a month from ESPN (who is most responsible for TV/internet being so damned expensive despite making a fortune off ads) is a real shot to the nads.

I'll close ads and boxes non stop before I give them an extra 5. If I can't bring it up somewhere 5 mins into the 1st I'll spend the 5 bucks.

ACCN has been a very good add wish it was in the Fios 500s next to FS1/ESPN/ESPN2/SEC.

We got spoiled having all games available on TV. It wasn’t that long ago that radio was the only option. I paid the $5. It was either that or don’t watch the game. It was a pretty easy decision for me to make. That being said, I’m cancelling tomorrow.

You could’ve gone for the free trial and cancelled tomorrow.

They did the same for UFC fights. It was easier just to buy the ppv .

Just search for NCAA football streams on Reddit. This will be the only circumstance I have to do this (I hope)
If I use a work computer, think that’s cool? I know the reddit streams are usually pretty legit

I just saw that the SU ladies soccer game will be on ESPN+ tomorrow. I may hold on to this subscription through the Fall season.

As I said in another thread, ESPN+ is one of the best $5 I spend every month. There's a lot of unnecessary things I spend money over the course of a month but I think $5 is pretty cheap for the amount of content on ESPN+. Personally it's a lifesaver for me in the winter especially. I ride my bike indoors anywhere from 1 - 3 hrs a day 5 - 6 days a week and watch ESPN+ live or replays of things the entire time.

I’m going to keep it. They are bundling it with Disney+ and basic Hulu for 12.99 total. That’s a no brainer because I’d definitely be getting the Disney one.

As I said in another thread, ESPN+ is one of the best $5 I spend every month. There's a lot of unnecessary things I spend money over the course of a month but I think $5 is pretty cheap for the amount of content on ESPN+. Personally it's a lifesaver for me in the winter especially. I ride my bike indoors anywhere from 1 - 3 hrs a day 5 - 6 days a week and watch ESPN+ live or replays of things the entire time.

Since I'm a newbie to ESPN+, can you give me a quick overview of their other content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom