Estime | Syracusefan.com

Estime

Any word on his academic status? I really hope he makes it here.

His twitter often mentions working with his tutors. If he doesn't make it it's not from a lack of effort apparently.

Good vision and patience on his returns. He lets his blockers establish a lane and then explodes through them. I see too many fast kids in high school go east/west not north/south. I really want to see him in Orange next year.

Good vision and patience on his returns. He lets his blockers establish a lane and then explodes through them. I see too many fast kids in high school go east/west not north/south. I really want to see him in Orange next year.

Me too. I really believe he would make our KR/PR squads relevant again.

His twitter often mentions working with his tutors. If he doesn't make it it's not from a lack of effort apparently.
Except for the 3 years before.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

wow great vision feet and incredible cuts and a gear that we have not seen in a very long time. The fact that he is running away from top florida comp makes the film even more impressive. Lets hope that he makes the grade as he is a true weapon

or you know, the fact that he's from Haiti and didn't start speaking english for a while...

Yeah but why let facts get in the way of a good pot shot!! Not always cut and dry, kids route has been anything but typical.

can we make a rule, that when it comes to estime... we clarify the subject in the title?

I assumed his career was over when i clicked on "estime"

Be nice if you feel a sharp pain in your ass it just might be a little vodoo doll from the home land

Be nice if you feel a sharp pain in your ass it just might be a little vodoo doll from the home land
Be nice? Trevor Cooney should transfer sound familiar to you?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom