Estime | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Estime

The guy is from bleepin' Haiti. English is not his first language, and the fact that he's not as erudite as some (but by no means all) of our posters in our native tongue reflects not on his intellect.

Don't believe me? Try speaking Creole as well as Estime speaks English.

English is not his first language, and the fact that he's not as erudite as some (but by no means all) of our posters in our native tongue reflects not on his intellect.

While English is my first language, I am not sure what Erudite has to do with this. Is she the greek goddess of recruiting or something?

While English is my first language, I am not sure what Erudite has to do with this. Is she the greek goddess of recruiting or something?

No, that's Cali :crazy:

I thought Erudite was some sort of appetizer.

One of our big time speed guys here. I'mlooking for some big things from him and Kelly on kick and or punt returns.
He won't dethrone our most consistent punt returner in years in Desir. That would be stupid. Kick returns sure.

estime.jpg

And just for clarification, the tats are real the gold teeth...not so much Mr. Cohen.

He won't dethrone our most consistent punt returner in years in Desir. That would be stupid. Kick returns sure.

Unless he takes a few kick returns back.
He will be on punts in a hurry.

enjoy

BRIS@BALL_CHILL1
5m

My girl already prego almst due if she waznt prego she damn sho woulda on prom night...

Expand

Haha sounds like a confident guy! ;) But seriously this is the kind of stuff i hate seeing on Twitter or any other social networks. I mean I love to use Twitter for news and updates, but once people start to post these kind of details about their life it becomes too much for me. To each their own i guess though.

i just thought it was hilarious. i spit out my drink when i read it.

BRIS@BALL_CHILL111h
My date to prom of course my wive

Maybe we shouldn't pick and choose what tweets we post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom