Estime | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Estime

so which is it post all or none?

Some of us, probably both of us, read entire twitter threads so we have some understanding of the context in which a tweet is made. So I had no problem with the tweet you posted as I knew he was tweeting about his wife and took it as a guy who is still hot for his wife, even though she is pregnant and about due.
So do I know the answer of how much should be posted... not really.

Some of us, probably both of us, read entire twitter threads so we have some understanding of the context in which a tweet is made. So I had no problem with the tweet you posted as I knew he was tweeting about his wife and took it as a guy who is still hot for his wife, even though she is pregnant and about due.

Makes sense. Like you said I knew what he meant with the post I just found it funny and thought others would as well. I assume that was his intention as well? Either way it was in no way bashing him just thought it was good for a laugh

IMO, a tweet a teenager makes to his friends that has nothing to do with SU Football should NEVER be posted on a public message board.

Respect the kid's personal life.

IMO, a tweet a teenager makes to his friends that has nothing to do with SU Football should NEVER be posted on a public message board.

Unfortunately their twitter account is a public message board. They aren't tweeting to friends but to anyone who wants to read their tweets. However, as much as I find some of what they tweet informative as to recruiting I wouldn't be upset if everyone of them got protected accounts...then their tweets would be private.

Amen.

Even if he's not a teenager?

i just thought it was hilarious. i spit out my drink when i read it.
I'm not going there, but you set youself up with this one, surprised no one "grasped" the opportunity!

I'm not impressed. i doubt he makes it one year at SU.
There have been at least 3 4 star athletes out of his district that said their teams had game plans to try to stop him. I'm not sure on any kid that comes here as the proof is in the performance both on and off the field, however when you have quality kids that have gone to top notch schools recognizing this guy, that should get all our attention. It sure in hell from a coaches perspective. I hope he proves you wrong.

There have been at least 3 4 star athletes out of his district that said their teams had game plans to try to stop him. I'm not sure on any kid that comes here as the proof is in the performance both on and off the field, however when you have quality kids that have gone to top notch schools recognizing this guy, that should get all our attention. It sure in hell from a coaches perspective. I hope he proves you wrong.
Sorry,why exactly do you think he won't make through Syracuse for a year?Academic legal issuesTelling the coaches to FOff? All the above??:noidea:couchburn

I hope he rocks the gold teeth as often as possible. I'm really looking forward to seeing him with the ball in his hands on returns.

There has been a lot of bashing of this kid with no one willing to say exactly why. Gold teeth? Lack of grammar in tweets (!) ... Assumptions about his upbringing?

It's all crap. Shamarko had similar issues and came from a pretty insane environment. How about we root for him to succeed, without bringing up "coded" language? He will be in Orange very soon. That is enough for me.

There has been a lot of bashing of this kid with no one willing to say exactly why. Gold teeth? Lack of grammar in tweets (!) ... Assumptions about his upbringing?

It's all crap. Shamarko had similar issues and came from a pretty insane environment. How about we root for him to succeed, without bringing up "coded" language? He will be in Orange very soon. That is enough for me.

I legitimately love his gold teeth though...

Who is saying it is bashing? He has swagger. Most of us like what he brings. If someone is confident enough to rock gold teeth the more power to him. I don't think many people mean it in an insulting way.

Who is saying it is bashing? He has swagger. Most of us like what he brings. If someone is confident enough to rock gold teeth the more power to him. I don't think many people mean it in an insulting way.

I can't judge intent - just re-read the whole thread. There is some subtle yet vile stuff in there. My point wasn't about teeth per se - more about being careful about labeling a kid this or that.

I'm all for swagger, as long as it comes after a 60 yard punt return at FSU :).

I kinda like his attitude, wouldn't you call it "Hard Nosed" and exactly what our Special Teams needs, a "in your face" type guy that any of our opponents teams have to spend alot of time on planning what to do about stopping him. You know, instead of going for a beer after a score, you are standing in anticipation for what the kid is going to do on the kick off.

I kinda like his attitude, wouldn't you call it "Hard Nosed" and exactly what our Special Teams needs, a "in your face" type guy that any of our opponents teams have to spend alot of time on planning what to do about stopping him. You know, instead of going for a beer after a score, you are standing in anticipation for what the kid is going to do on the kick off.

For sure. This kid can fly. I'm looking fwd to him in the slot too. Quick hit.

For sure. This kid can fly. I'm looking fwd to him in the slot too. Quick hit.
I have no problem with attitude and "hard nosed"I saw something in two player who exhibited an "attitude I likedFootball was Nassib and basketball it was Devo. Call it confidence swagger, I could care less but I know it when I see it. Havingat times over a thousand employees under my control I got to meet with all types and figuring them out was a job requisite.Someimes that included dishonesty which in the banking industry is frowned upon.This is a true story. I hada young teller who was an exhibitionis and came o work wearing a bollaro vest and nothing underneath it. I was forced to call her into my office and told her to go home and dress more appropriately I had the dooropen and my assistand listening outside the door to make sure I wasn't going to be targeted for something that wasn'y ever going to happen. Yes she was a super hottie.:bang:

Saw on Twitter that he's watching Tavon Austin highlights every morning before working out.

I normally don't encourage anyone to watch that much WVU, but he could do worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom