Et tu, Hal Luther? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Et tu, Hal Luther?

It's probably easier to list who he's not bringing to Buffalo -

There's Shafer, Moore, Daoust...Donnie Webb...those awful fans who use the internet...and Troy Nunes.

Have we got confirmation on Nunes, or are you just assuming this because he's "a Shafer guy"?;)

Why

Based on his over the top, public, "racist" reaction to an innocent middle school yearbook cover. Leads me to believe the man has major issues. I don't care if he is a letterman or professionally qualified.

It's probably easier to list who he's not bringing to Buffalo -

There's Shafer, Moore, Daoust...Donnie Webb...those awful fans who use the internet...and Troy Nunes.
I must have missed it, he took Morrison too?

Sadler Hall will be leaving Syracuse University to take a position with the Buffalo Bills.

It's unclear where Morrison went. If it was Buffalo, the Bills would have released that information.
There was an article on syracuse.com today that explicitly mentioned Daoust and Moore staying with Shafer but didn't mention anyone else.
He could be touring with a Doors cover band for all we know.

BuffaloBills.com announces that there message board arm has broken off negotiations with poster CaliCuse and he is likely to stay a member of multiple syracuse message boards despite the offer of syracusefan.com to take him in exchange for two dozen Anchor Bar wings. The operator of the Syracuse message board on scou*t has threatened legal action if buffalobills.com does not reconsider.

From allll of Doug's years coaching, with Ga Tech, TN, the Jets, especially the Saints...how is the 2012 Syracuse staff the only ones going to Buffalo???!!! I know his DC is from the Jets, but come on. Is it just our luck? WTH is going on here. Luther too?! It's gotten to be ridiculous now.

RutgersAL has been hired as the publicity/marketing arm of the Buffalo Bills.

it's still here, amazing!!!!:)

11krt-wallmount-sink.jpg

Just received word that Joe Godley is on his way to Orchard Park. unreal. Will it ever end?

Based on his over the top, public, "racist" reaction to an innocent middle school yearbook cover. Leads me to believe the man has major issues. I don't care if he is a letterman or professionally qualified.

I've know Rob for over 30 years and I think he'd be a great addition. One man's over the top racist reaction, is another man's looking out for the well being of his kids. Either way, I don't see how it would impact his ability to be a successful S&C coach at the college level.

Not that it has anything to do with it, but he was at HCSS press conference.

#WeberGrillguy hearing TEXANMARK getting sweet tailgating/travel coordinator job in NFL more details to follow
That's it... I am single handedly going to wipe out the bologna population across the world.. Tat for tat m'fer

“I will do everything in my power to ensure that......I pillage every shred of evidence of my 4 years at the institution"
you forgot to end it with "Love, Coach Marrone"

So I think that makes 9 he's taken total? Gotta be some kind of record, no? What's the saying, "with friends(alums) like these who needs enemies...."

I've know Rob for over 30 years and I think he'd be a great addition. One man's over the top racist reaction, is another man's looking out for the well being of his kids. Either way, I don't see how it would impact his ability to be a successful S&C coach at the college level.

Not that it has anything to do with it, but he was at HCSS press conference.

If his intent is to teach his own kids to look for racism behind every tree, under every rock, that's one thing. To put him in a position where he is influencing other people's young adults is another. You can defend him as you choose, but he has an unhealthy attitude.

keon lyn may have been prophetic. the cook may be next.

keon lyn may have been prophetic. the cook may be next.

I cant explain the last two hirings at all, Anselmo makes absolutely zero sense and really hurts us. Even the most ardant Marrone supporter at this point has to admit its getting ridiculous.

I have a friend who is a Bills fan who replied to an email about the new staff and this was his simple yet solid response

"Typical Buffalo moves here. Doug will fit right in."

He already hates the hire.