Et tu, Hal Luther? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Et tu, Hal Luther?

How on earth have we retained Will Hicks?

#WeberGrillguy hearing TEXANMARK getting sweet tailgating/travel coordinator job in NFL more details to follow

Crap. You know that rat-bastard turncoat Mark will take CuseRegular with him as Grill Master and Pasta Provider. Whoever has the Ant Bailey Grill probably has one foot out the door, too. Oh Lord

ABC news affiliates WKBW in Buffalo and WSYR in Syracuse are reporting the closure of Dinosaur BBQ in downtown Syracuse and the grand opening of their brand new Orchard Park location adjacent to Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Whoever has the Ant Bailey Grill probably has one foot out the door, too. Oh Lord

That would be JeremyCuse, and he is a HUGE Bills fan, so......

so if i have read this post correctly the coach after robinson left and took some people with him? consisting mostly of a fry cook and some dish washers-correct

this is a travesty of a sham rapped in a wet blanket covered with pee-thrown over a cliff on a holiday weekend during a full tide while the fish ran scared-

how dare the guy after robinson do such a thing-
does anyone out side the walls of the institution know yet?

Malcolm Gladwell wrote a great piece about airline crashes a few years ago, the jist of which was it's never a single error that causes a plane to go down. Rather, it's miscommunication coupled with multiple small mistakes that creates a disaster.

Which brings me to the Bills. Everyone likes to dwell on Gailey or a weak-armed QB as reasons for their mediocrity. Really, it's that and a lot of other things. For example, Doug Marrone is supposed to have connections across the NFL. Shouldn't a guy with so many connections be attracting coaching talent from everywhere? Why take so many people from a 25-25 program? Wouldn't it concern you if you were a diehard Bills fan paying attention to all this? I mean, these guys are obviously in Doug's comfort zone. That's a plus. But, are we supposed to believe that the most supremely qualified people for each of these jobs was at SU. Was the SU coaching staff that loaded last season?

I'm not trying to discredit the coaches who went with Marrone. It's a great opportunity no doubt. Doug is showing a lot of faith and loyalty. And, come next season, fans are not going to dwell on Anselmo or Wheatley. the point is that hires like this often seem small but they create the conditions for success... or total disaster. I'd be concerned if I were a Bills fan.

Based on his over the top, public, "racist" reaction to an innocent middle school yearbook cover. Leads me to believe the man has major issues. I don't care if he is a letterman or professionally qualified.
I forgot about that.

So THAT'S what really happened to Lennay Kekua. She didn't die, Doug just quietly took her to Buffalo without telling anyone!

LOL I allready have a foot in both camps so to say its been a bittersweet last couple of weeks would be an understatement. No worries though I am way addicted to SU despite all of the BS we have to go through.

Dammit. I thought it was Jeremy. Word is he's looking to moonlight at Billy Ogden's out there, too. Sigh.

Based on his over the top, public, "racist" reaction to an innocent middle school yearbook cover. Leads me to believe the man has major issues. I don't care if he is a letterman or professionally qualified.

I have known him for 20 years... It's always easy to judge without knowing any of the facts. Traumatic events in ones life forces you to make important decisions on which road to take and RD took the high road.. We would be lucky to have him running the S&C..

marcus paul still in the nfl?

TGD is missing (2) of his (9) iPhones and and ran his find phone app remotely... they're both in orchard park.

hal is gone hmmmmm bring in my buddy former orangeman, Bill Pendock

HEY has anybody checked to see if (Syracuse person place or thing) is still there???? :p:p:p

Word has it the Bills will be dining together each night before the game as well as share a breakfast prepared by none other than "Baby Doll."

What does any out-of-town person know about Buffalo? 1) Wide right. 2) Four straight Super Bowl losses. 3) Lots of snow. 4) Close to Love Canal. 5) Across an international border from the only good part of Niagara Falls. Doug must be some salesman. Or he's been given VERY deep pockets.

BuffaloBills.com announces that there message board arm has broken off negotiations with poster CaliCuse and he is likely to stay a member of multiple syracuse message boards despite the offer of syracusefan.com to take him in exchange for two dozen Anchor Bar wings. The operator of the Syracuse message board on scou*t has threatened legal action if buffalobills.com does not reconsider.

Damn it! I knew we should have settled for half a dozen wings!

I'm just surprised Marrone took Luther instead of the greatest S&C coach ever......:confused:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2