Evan Dourdas Leaves Team | Syracusefan.com

Evan Dourdas Leaves Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why he's leaving the team. Some of us know why he'd have a reason to be upset. I'm not going to post something based on an "exaggerated rumor." It's interesting, though, when there is a rumor and then this happens. I will say that Dourdas did absolutely nothing wrong.

I don't know why he's leaving the team. Some of us know why he'd have a reason to be upset. I'm not going to post something based on an "exaggerated rumor." It's interesting, though, when there is a rumor and then this happens. I will say that Dourdas did absolutely nothing wrong.
I find it disturbing that you would even post this part of your comment considering what we just went thru with all the speculation on Howard.

I find it disturbing that you would even post this part of your comment considering what we just went thru with all the speculation on Howard.

Okay, guess I shouldn't have posted anything? Just disregard what I write. :rolleyes:

Okay, guess I shouldn't have posted anything? Just disregard what I write. :rolleyes:
I would never ask you not to post. You are actually one of my favorite posters. I just found the one sentence I highlighted to be too close to the comments that got out of control on the Howard thread.

Good grief ... if we have to be concerned with walk-ons coming or going.

I would never ask you not to post. You are actually one of my favorite posters. I just found the one sentence I highlighted to be too close to the comments that got out of control on the Howard thread.

Well, thanks for that. I stand by my post. Maybe I could've excluded that sentence that you highlighted. It's a very difficult game: trying to say something without saying something.

This team has chemistry issues. Is that fair? I could've just posted the news that Dourdas was leaving, I guess, since we don't know the specific reason. Maybe it'll be announced why he's leaving? Maybe not.

I'll add that I'm not sure anything posted about Howard got out of control, other than one poster who posted specific things. That was wrong. We all know there are issues. It's not just that he looks like Salami from "The White Shadow" out there. We have all heard the staff has "dealt with things." Coaches don't "deal" with things like point guards picking up their dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom