Evan Dourdas Leaves Team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Evan Dourdas Leaves Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares that a walkon is leaving. Seriously how is this news?

I'll add that I'm not sure anything posted about Howard got out of control, other than one poster who posted specific things. That was wrong. We all know there are issues. It's not just that he looks like Salami from "The White Shadow" out there. We have all heard the staff has "dealt with things." Coaches don't "deal" with things like point guards picking up their dribble.

Don't bring Salami into this!

I don't know why he's leaving the team. Some of us know why he'd have a reason to be upset. I'm not going to post something based on an "exaggerated rumor." It's interesting, though, when there is a rumor and then this happens. I will say that Dourdas did absolutely nothing wrong.
oh my god just stop it. this board has become the worst. it is like a pissing match of idiots trying to prove how much access the have. it is a god damn walk on. just stop it.

I'll add that I'm not sure anything posted about Howard got out of control, other than one poster who posted specific things. That was wrong. We all know there are issues. It's not just that he looks like Salami from "The White Shadow" out there. We have all heard the staff has "dealt with things." Coaches don't "deal" with things like point guards picking up their dribble.
for the love of god just stop it. either post something that means something or .

oh my god just stop it. this board has become the worst. it is like a pissing match of idiots trying to prove how much access the have. it is a god damn walk on. just stop it.

for the love of god just stop it. either post something that means something or Have a nice day!.

I'm really hurt. Your rebukes mean so much to me. You have never added anything to any discussion.

Dourdas was a walkon, so he is meaningless? Plenty of people seem interested in this thread. You want me to post specifics? Yeah, that would be great for the program. SMH. My post clearly "means something." Dourdas didn't just leave out of the blue, though I did say right away, "I don't know why he's leaving the team."

And I couldn't care less how much access I have. I have never labeled myself an insider. When 3-4 people I respect (including people not on this board) tell me something, I tend to believe them.

You are a waste of my time. Not sure why I responded to you. I won't make the same mistake again.

crybaby.jpg

He owes nothing. Period end of story people want more information.
Trying to shame someone isn't going to get the info out. Nothing being withheld is going to be decminated.

I'm really hurt. Your rebukes mean so much to me. You have never added anything to any discussion.

Dourdas was a walkon, so he is meaningless? Plenty of people seem interested in this thread. You want me to post specifics? Yeah, that would be great for the program. SMH. My post clearly "means something." Dourdas didn't just leave out of the blue, though I did say right away, "I don't know why he's leaving the team."

And I couldn't care less how much access I have. I have never labeled myself an insider. When 3-4 people I respect (including people not on this board) tell me something, I tend to believe them.

You are a waste of my time. Not sure why I responded to you. I won't make the same mistake again.
Look at the other side of the coin. Not everyone cares about all the rumors and innuendos of every detail of these 18-23 year old kids. Some people are here just for the basketball. I find it very foolish when people imply they know something but don't post it. But hey, I understand, it happens. I just don't think it's what this message board was founded on and should be about. Let's take the high road. These are public forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom