Everyone's favorite topic Uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Everyone's favorite topic Uniforms

Alsacs

Living Legend
I heard from a source within AD that Babers may try to tweak the uniforms.

Nothing major I heard but just usher in a new era. I would be fine with this if they just fix the numerals. The orange/blue/white can be mixed around but this would be great. Has anyone heard the same?

We wouldn't overhaul them I heard just a tweak.

12738472-large.jpg

I heard from a source within AD that Babers may try to tweak the uniforms.

Nothing major I heard but just usher in a new era. I would be fine with this if they just fix the numerals. The orange/blue/white can be mixed around but this would be great. Has anyone heard the same?

We wouldn't overhaul them I heard just a tweak.

How about ushering in a new era - the winning tradition of the Coach Mac era?

The lax and hoop unis use the same lettering / numbers. That would be fine.

Our basketball uniforms are 1,000 times better than our football uniforms. Orange and white, simple font, no cheesy 44 degree lines on the shoulders and numbers, no special Nike 44 logos, no cheesy tall numbers that are supposed to resemble the skyscrapers in Manhattan (we're not in Manhattan), no blue unis, no dark orange numbers with dark blue stripes on dark blue jerseys that have no contrast, no BS.

Just orange on white and white on orange.

They look good, but the stripes on the sleeves are no longer practical with the way jerseys are tightened down.
Think the Florida Gators and BYU still use those stripes with tightened sleeves and it reminds me of our 1987 look.

I hope the tweak is getting rid of the freakin numbers. They are terrible. Go back to the standard numbers. I wouldnt mind them going back to the old uni's but with some tweaking with the pants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom