Everything is Fine, Right? | Syracusefan.com

Everything is Fine, Right?

Yes things are actually quite well. Rutgers on the other hand... couchburn

My back is a little sore but otherwise everything's peachy. Thanks for asking!

Everything is decidely NOT fine. Cali hasn't stopped hyperventilating since Justin Noye decommitted from UCONN. Can you help?

Great replies. Not a single bit of evidence that the class will turn out well. Not one single name.

Yes, everything is Fine.

Larry Fine.jpg

I'm surprised you took time out of your Steve Addazio man crushing schedule to post here.
Since you mentioned him, he just got a Rutgers decommit to verbal to BC while SU lost a recuit (Applefield) to Rutgers. OK?

Great replies. Not a single bit of evidence that the class will turn out well. Nosne single name.

If you don't look at our class / commits as "evidence" that the class will turn out well, then you're pretty out of tune with recruiting. And I mean that in as respectful a manner as possible; not attacking your posting history or the question you pose in your OP.

If you don't look at our class / commits as "evidence" that the class will turn out well, then you're pretty out of tune with recruiting. And I mean that in as respectful a manner as possible; not attacking your posting history or the question you pose in your OP.
Why not attack his posting history?? He has clearing illustrated that he is either a provocateur or simply an idiot trolling for attention. I suspect the latter.

Why not attack his posting history?? He has clearing illustrated that he is either a provocateur or simply an idiot trolling for attention. I suspect the latter.

I also vote the latter, the guy is a joke. Good for Addazio getting the flip ... he will still lose to SU for some time to come.

Since you mentioned him, he just got a Rutgers decommit to verbal to BC while SU lost a recuit (Applefield) to Rutgers. OK?

We "lost" Applefield 6 freaking months ago, he was never coming here regardless of where he ended up.

I'm sure there's a BC forum you'd be much happier posting on. Try eagle action. Wait that wouldn't allow you to wait around for something negative to happen and make your weekly draw attention to myself post.

We "lost" Applefield 6 freaking months ago, he was never coming here regardless of where he ended up.

I'm sure there's a BC forum you'd be much happier posting on. Try eagle action. Wait that wouldn't allow you to wait around for something negative to happen and make your weekly draw attention to myself post.
We might see much more of him in the very near future since all middle schools shutdown for the holidays. Hopefully his parents will limit his computer time.

Great replies. Not a single bit of evidence that the class will turn out well. Not one single name.

Steve Ishmael
Chris Slayton
Denzel Ward
Cordell Hudson
Johnathan Thomas
Zeek Rodney

If we miss out on more then half of these guys then we should start to be a bit concerned. Until then we are fine

Steve Ishmael
Chris Slayton
Denzel Ward
Cordell Hudson
Johnathan Thomas
Zeek Rodney

If we miss out on more then half of these guys then we should start to be a bit concerned. Until then we are fine

Hudson just committed so that jackass will have to go into hiding for a bit ... only need two more to get half and we will get at least that.

Yes things are actually quite well. Rutgers on the other hand... couchburn

I don't know man, in July he was comparing us t

What kind of evidence are you looking for ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom