Exciting game! | Syracusefan.com

Exciting game!

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Great comeback by our guys.

Unfortunately, per usual, we really hurt ourselves with legit outcome changing mishaps.

Sucks.

I still don't agree with not going for 2 and the onside kick, but you can debate those and it's ultimately hindsite.

Nothing gets me more upset after a close loss, than when my wife says, "Well at least it was a good game."

your wife must post here

Nothing gets me more upset after a close loss, than when my wife says, "Well at least it was a good game."
I agree... But that's what we turned it into.

It WAS a good game! I was prepared for a massacre. I was happily surprised and proud of the team. It sucks that we lost but we did a lot of things right. The outcome of the game made you want to commit seppuku but it was also a confidence builder. I know those two statements seem contradictory. I'm OK with that.

Great comeback by our guys.

Unfortunately, per usual, we really hurt ourselves with legit outcome changing mishaps.

Sucks.

I still don't agree with not going for 2 and the onside kick, but you can debate those and it's ultimately hindsite.
LSU was tired in the fourth quarter and our D played solid. Looks like progress to me

Lsu fans leaving up 2 tells you all you need to know... They weren't satisfied with that game at all

LSU was tired in the fourth quarter and our D played solid. Looks like progress to me
Yes, bigger, faster, stronger and we wore them out! Sometimes superior athletic skill overcomes everything else. I think that's what happened tonight.

Well it's tough because NC State is a far better team than LSU... it's a matter of time before Coach O is canned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom