Exhibition game... listen up | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Exhibition game... listen up

I still cannot get ESPN 3. No major cable or cell contract. Please e-mail(PM) me if you have a solution.
My AT&T thing no longer works.

Here is the e-mail I received from OAA ...
Hello,
The university is not providing us with video for this event. This could be because of viewership rights, or support issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for patience.

Best,
SIDEARM Streaming Support

TWCS in CNY says they are streaming the game, as well as televising it on local TW channel 13.

Whether anyone outside of CNY can get the stream I don't know?

I'm thinking if you have TW cable you might be able to stream it...but I really don't know...and ESPN3 might be carrying it anywho.

Check here...Sports Schedule..drop down menu 11/1/11..if you're desperate at game time.

http://www.twcs.tv/

Orange All-Access (OAA) is now listing tomorrow's exhibition game on the upcoming live events schedule in both audio and video. Let's hope it works!

According to the upcoming schedule listed on my FIOS guide, SNY will be broadcasting all three exhibition games.

Orange All-Access (OAA) is now listing tomorrow's exhibition game on the upcoming live events schedule in both audio and video. Let's hope it works!

Great! That just made my day!

Has anyone seen a schedule for Full Court yet? I got my renewal notice and want to see how many SU games are being carried before I buy back in.
full court will televise as many 'Cuse games as BE allows...after speaking with them again, as last year...I figure 8-11 games or more...well worth it if you can't be there

Once the hardware is hooked up, a PC will not automatically feed to the TV. Go to control panel and do some tweaking. XP is different from Windows 7, and its not in plain English. I got it to stream through trial and error.

Streaming ESPN3 from XBox live is glorious.

+1
i lived in Louisiana last year and was still able to watch most of the games. on-demand also if i needed. its fantastic.

Hmmm, again I'm glad it seems that OAA will come through, but it would go a long way to have the schedule up in advance.

Is the game free on OAA or do I have to pony up a few bucks?

No problem either way I would just like to know in advance.

Is the game free on OAA or do I have to pony up a few bucks?

No problem either way I would just like to know in advance.

Its something like $9.50 a month. Or you can get a year for around 90 bucks. The games are not free.

Yeah I'll buy a month hopefully after the first month all the games are on ESPN3 anyway.

I'm pretty sure thats how it worked out last year,

Yeah I'll buy a month hopefully after the first month all the games are on ESPN3 anyway.

I'm pretty sure thats how it worked out last year,

That is definitally the most cost effective way and post game interviews are free anyways. Make sure you cancel or they may stick you on repeating monthly auto charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom