Extra curricular activity after the whistle. | Syracusefan.com

Extra curricular activity after the whistle.

jonibob

Walk On
Mentioned by Coach at the press conference. I saw a replay where it showed a SU player getting his helmet twisted and punched while he was on the carpet. Did anyone see this?

I thought you'd mention that we are gonna get dinged for an unsportsmanlike flag one day for the excess our guys tend to do from time to time

I thought you'd mention that we are gonna get dinged for an unsportsmanlike flag one day for the excess our guys tend to do from time to time
mikel and marlow specifically

Definitely happened to GW either after his pick or a fumble recovery.
It was after the fumble recovery where Armweak ran into his own guy.

It was very noticeable. It’s like the big dork thought he could rip the ball away from GW after he already tackled him and it would still be their ball - as if it was a loose ball with the anything goes pile on top.

Some of these guys aren’t very game savvy.

I also saw Gadsden taunt his tackler after a first down and it wasn’t called.

Football being football and that’s fine.

Taunting is one thing, but rough play that could cause injury after the whistle is far worse. It’s a brutal enough sport as it is - nobody needs to potentially get hurt after the whistle.

Taunting is one thing, but rough play that could cause injury after the whistle is far worse. It’s a brutal enough sport as it is - nobody needs to potentially get hurt after the whistle.
It happens all the time.

It happens all the time.

Use the available tech and bust these idiots for it then. Camera catches you doing some dangerous garbage after the whistle, you’re on the bench next week. If the guy actually got injured from what you did, you sit until he’s back.

That would curb it quickly.

Use the available tech and bust these idiots for it then. Camera catches you doing some dangerous garbage after the whistle, you’re on the bench next week. If the guy actually got injured from what you did, you sit until he’s back.

That would curb it quickly.
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom