Extra Ticket | Syracusefan.com

Extra Ticket

i have one extra ticket for this weekend. PM me if interested. It is a lower level seat behind the SU bench.
Very interested in tkt. Live in Omaha and looking for one. Huge CUSE fan from Rochester

Do I have to sit next to you?

I kid.

Omaha might as well be Mars.
Lol Omaha is a great city people will be shocked at how much larger and more modern it is than Syracuse...

i have one extra ticket for this weekend. PM me if interested. It is a lower level seat behind the SU bench.
If it was purchased from Syracuse and being picked up on Friday, it will NOT be behind the Syracuse bench. Because we are the second game of a double=header, our seats will be across the floor from the SU bench. This is why I hate us always being the second game in these things. Teams in the first game always get the sections behind the benches.

Lol Omaha is a great city people will be shocked at how much larger and more modern it is than Syracuse...
I think he is saying it might as well be Mars cause tix are expensive and far away but seems like people from Omaha get offended easily With the whole farm land comment. How dare you call at State with 91 percent farmland, um farmland

If it was purchased from Syracuse and being picked up on Friday, it will NOT be behind the Syracuse bench. Because we are the second game of a double=header, our seats will be across the floor from the SU bench. This is why I hate us always being the second game in these things. Teams in the first game always get the sections behind the benches.

Thanks for that Joyce. Yes, these were purchased from SU.

Appreciate the intel from a CTO to a CIO

Interesting. I always thought it was based on seeding with the better seeds getting placed behind the team benches. I was thinking Kansas & Duke fans would be placed behind the bench, while Clemson & Syracuse would be placed on the media side. First glass of Pinot is on me at the post game celebration if your right ;).
Looking forward to seeing you in Omaha!!!!!

The Loyola fans are currently sitting opposite the bench, and they are the first game.
Maybe it has to do with seeding?
Or a coin flip?
Perhaps the coaches Roshambeau?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors