Class of 2020 - F Jyare Davis (DE) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24) | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 F Jyare Davis (DE) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24)

It was Mark Price and John Sally that broke our hearts in Pearl's- I believe- sophomore year tournament game. Not sure what white guard he was thinking of.
Maybe Bobby Hurley from Duke in the ACC-Big East Challenge in 1989 when Stevie was playing PG?

It was Mark Price and John Sally that broke our hearts in Pearl's- I believe- sophomore year tournament game. Not sure what white guard he was thinking of.
That's the game I referenced.

Fun fact about Davis, he won Rookie of the YEAR six times. Impressive lol. Jyare Davis - Men's Basketball - Syracuse University Athletics
"He was the CAA Rookie of the Year and earned a place on the CAA All-Rookie Team ... Davis received CAA Rookie of the Year honors six times ..."
Assuming Cuse admin meant Rookie of the Week, and looks like it was five times 2021–22 Colonial Athletic Association men's basketball season - Wikipedia ... CAA Men's Basketball Weekly Awards - Feb. 28
Do they even think about what they write? BTW, I do know the answer to this.

I wondered if they used AI to write it, but this problem pre-dates AI, so probably not.
AI would at least get the facts correct, even if the end result was incomprehensible.