Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

Couple of other notables. Francis, Juiston made the regional as well as Jessie Govan and Derrick Jones. Classic roster also has Briscoe and Cheick Diallo.

NEPSAC announces All New England

Class AAA

Player of the Year – Aaron Falzon, NMH
Coach of the Year – Whit Lesure, Bridgton Academy

1st Team
Aaron Falzon, NHH
Justin Simon, Brewster Academy
Donovan Mitchell, Brewster Academy
Tyler Lydon, New Hampton School
Jalen Adams, Brewster Academy

Falzon is going to Northwestern.
Simon to Arizona
Mitchell to Louisville
Adams to Uconn

I'm not too worried about Lydon not getting POTY honors. Remember, Buss won POTY in this league over McCullough (and someone else really good who I can't think of) a few years ago.

NEPSAC announces All New England

Class AAA

Player of the Year – Aaron Falzon, NMH
Coach of the Year – Whit Lesure, Bridgton Academy

1st Team
Aaron Falzon, NHH
Justin Simon, Brewster Academy
Donovan Mitchell, Brewster Academy
Tyler Lydon, New Hampton School
Jalen Adams, Brewster Academy

Falzon is going to Northwestern.
Simon to Arizona
Mitchell to Louisville
Adams to Uconn

Over Briscoe? :eek:

I think that Lydon might become sneaky one of my favorite players. Not expecting immediate contributions - still looking forward to this entire class and him in particular.
He's already one of my favorites, just because when I talked to him he came off as such a good dude. Really well spoken, seems like a smart kid, has a good head on his shoulders. Very easy to root for.

Plus, he's really athletic and can shoot the ball. What's not to like?

Tyler Lydon = Sam Dekker? Similar type of size/athleticism and both can stroke it from deep. Wishful thinking maybe but watching Wisconsin play I could see similarities. Lydon as a junior/senior will be nice, I can feel it.

Tyler Lydon = Sam Dekker? Similar type of size/athleticism and both can stroke it from deep. Wishful thinking maybe but watching Wisconsin play I could see similarities. Lydon as a junior/senior will be nice, I can feel it.
Don't see it at all.

Just because they're thin white guys doesn't mean they're gonna turn out to be equal players?

That's not why I said it lol. I love how that's the first reason people think. I said it because I think both are very similar in height and athleticism. Dekker can really take it to the rim and Lydon is explosive around the rim. Dekker can obviously shoot and Lydon can shoot from deep as well. White has nothing to do with it haha. Also, didn't say equal players I said similar (Stretch 4 and athletic).