Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

Multiple people on here keep saying "not expecting anything this year" from Lydon

Doesn't he have to be ready to play this year? if not we are right back to where we were this year with forwards who can't shoot the 3

Multiple people on here keep saying "not expecting anything this year" from Lydon

Doesn't he have to be ready to play this year? if not we are right back to where we were this year with forwards who can't shoot the 3

He doesn't have to play much next year but I hope JB gets him in here and there. I think he will be effective as a shooter but he is too thin right now. You saw a much more talented Chris McC struggle some this year because of a lack of strength. I do believe in a few years though he will be a great player for us.

I believe Dekker handled the ball a ton in high school, I have a feeling Lyndon is not as capable with the handle and attacking off the bounce like Dekker.

Tayshaun Prince is a great comparison too. Same height, frame, shooting ability. Also both Prince and Lydon are underrated athletes.
I never saw a thinner player than Prince. He weighed about a buck sixth at Lydon's age. NO physicality, not nearly as athletic, and he had a freakish wingspan which Lydon does not have. I don't see it. You guys are trying too hard to find a non white guy. Parsons is a very good comp.

Any updates on the Jordan Brand Classic Regional game? We have three players playing, game started at 5:30. Any help would be appreciated... And yes I know how sad it is that I'm inquiring about the game on a Friday during happy hour... Don't judge me :cool:

Any updates on the Jordan Brand Classic Regional game? We have three players playing, game started at 5:30. Any help would be appreciated... And yes I know how sad it is that I'm inquiring about the game on a Friday during happy hour... Don't judge me :cool:
Tyler and Moustapha are playing well. Tyler is 3 for 3 with a made 3. Last I saw, their team also had a 16 point lead.

NEPSAC announces All New England

Class AAA

Player of the Year – Aaron Falzon, NMH
Coach of the Year – Whit Lesure, Bridgton Academy

1st Team
Aaron Falzon, NHH
Justin Simon, Brewster Academy
Donovan Mitchell, Brewster Academy
Tyler Lydon, New Hampton School
Jalen Adams, Brewster Academy

Falzon is going to Northwestern.
Simon to Arizona