Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

have heard very very well, you know where to go for the info........;)
Yeah, Jake responded in the Diagne thread and said we're in a good position with Diagne. Here's the exact quote from Jake: "As alluded to earlier in this thread, we're in good shape here"

If we just landed Lydon and are in good shape with Diagne, does that leave Bryant or Jones out of the equation?

Kid looks like a great shooter, even if the shot seems a little mechanical. As long as it goes in consistently!

He seems like more of an "ACC recruit" than who we have brought in in recent years. Athletic, but maybe not overly athletic, with the ability to shoot. We don't get too many like this.

Hit the weight room Tyler!

We must have ALL the Tylers.

Last edited:
Yeah, Jake responded in the Diagne thread and said we're in a good position with Diagne. Here's the exact quote from Jake: "As alluded to earlier in this thread, we're in good shape here"

Really Really good shape, I know.

If we just landed Lydon and are in good shape with Diagne, does that leave Bryant or Jones out of the equation?
I was also scrambling to figure out who this leaves us missing out/passing on.

Watching tape of both of them, Jones might be a "slightly" better athlete, but Lydon is bigger, has a better handle and a much better shooter with great range. I'm not sure where Jones would play. He's got great potential, but you can never have enough guys who can shoot it from deep and he also shows some mid-range game. SU didn't hesitate offering him or accepting. He must have been great at the Elite Camp.

Watching tape of both of them, Jones might be a "slightly" better athlete, but Lydon is bigger, has a better handle and a much better shooter with great range. I'm not sure where Jones would play. He's got great potential, but you can never have enough guys who can shoot it from deep and he also shows some mid-range game. SU didn't hesitate offering him or accepting. He must have been great at the Elite Camp.

Agreed about the elite camp. I think Jones is an elite level athlete but nit as developed as a bball player from what I;ve seen. Not saying he won;t be at some point but right now he isn't.

Very interesting. Either we aren't as in as good of shape as we on the board think with Jones or Bryant, coaches actually see this kid as a huge top of the zone 2 so Richardson is out, or this kid REALLY REALLY blew the coaches away at camp and they were willing to forgo a chance with another big recruit to lock this kid down before he blew up.

Maybe this is a move suggesting Roberson is good enough and will be gone after two years? Three forwards in '15?

Everything is possible. You remember what his HS coach said, not saying that it is going to happen, but he certainly believes in his talent and that he will be very very good.

Maybe this is a move suggesting Roberson is good enough and will be gone after two years? Three forwards in '15?

Very possible. Also if we get Bryant (my preferance) or Jones to go with Lydon and Diange tahts still badass.

A little Kyle Singler-like in that shooting stroke.
JB and Hop's track record w/ early, under-the-radar commits speaks for itself.
This kid is already 6'8 and will arrive on campus at 6'9-6'10+.
Me likey!!!
if less than 7'2* we don't want him

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

tee1222 you gave me my 4,000th like.

Two%20thumbs%20up.jpg