F1 2022 Season | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

F1 2022 Season

You guys following this Max/ Checo Brazil / Monaco drama? F1 reddit is blowing up
Things could get interesting next year.
If they don’t get along then it could be Perez’s last year at Red Bull.

Nico to HAAS official, i'm so pissed
Mick is not really worthy of a seat and Giovinazzi blew up his chances at Austin. Figure Hulk as another KMag who will be able to get the car to where it is capable of being on the grid. He won't get more out of it and shouldn't wreck a bunch of cars either.

This is wild
Ferrari.jpg

Mick is not really worthy of a seat and Giovinazzi blew up his chances at Austin. Figure Hulk as another KMag who will be able to get the car to where it is capable of being on the grid. He won't get more out of it and shouldn't wreck a bunch of cars either.

I think what makes me most mad is the choices seemed to be Giovinazzi, Hulk, or hope Danny Ric swings by. Isn't there a crap ton of young talent sitting there waiting for a ride?

I guess I'm stuck thinking we don't need two Kmag type roles on the team, but I'm hearing what your saying. Having two cars in the points reguarly will be better in the long run rather than hoping you find the next young gun.

Nico will grow on me I'm sure.

I think what makes me most mad is the choices seemed to be Giovinazzi, Hulk, or hope Danny Ric swings by. Isn't there a crap ton of young talent sitting there waiting for a ride?

I guess I'm stuck thinking we don't need two Kmag type roles on the team, but I'm hearing what your saying. Having two cars in the points reguarly will be better in the long run rather than hoping you find the next young gun.

I think the problem with going young for Haas is that rookies are going to trash the car. It's going to happen, Zou being the exception. Just look at Yuki his rookie year, Nikki is still having a go at it, Mazepin, etc... With a razor thin budget they can't be buying new parts all the time, the crashes have actually delayed mid season rolls out for them. Going with an older driver should mean less crashes and more resources for elsewhere. So I get not grabbing someone out of F2. Butttt the thing is Mick will be in year 3, he's not trashing the car anymore, and he's got way more upside than any of the recycled has-been's they're considering. He's improving. Rumor is Mick and Gunther hate each other and thag is the driving force of them dumping Mick.

There aren't a lot of benefits of going with a young, unproven guy in F1 for a lower level team. Most contracts are 1 or 2 years. Most likely they are going to make a bunch of mistakes as they gain experience and if they actually figure things out and show big potential then they're leaving you anyway. Better off with a proven commodity that can help team up with KMag to battle Aston Martin, Alfa and Alpha in the mid-field.

Big sale on Alpha gear at redbullshopus.com. Just sucks it's now when Pierre is leaving.

rumor that Ford engines will be back in F1 in 2026 with partnership with Redbull.

rumor that Ford engines will be back in F1 in 2026 with partnership with Redbull.
Going to be a Fonda engine... also going to start a F1 2023 thread right now. Williams drops Monday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom