FAB - From the horses mouth | Syracusefan.com

FAB - From the horses mouth

SourShoes

2nd String
Fab was spotted on Marshal street this morning and was asked if he was playing Saturday.

His response was - I am not playing Saturday, but I'll be back

Fab was spotted on Marshal street this morning and was asked if he was playing Saturday.

His response was - I am not playing Saturday, but I'll be back
I guess he is coming back next year then. We'll see about that.

Soo much to interpret here haha. Is he coming back next year, this year, game after WVU wtfffff. That tweet is certainly encouraging.

well that lines up with a comment on the jv board that suggested he would be out saturday but be reinstated for the st johns game.

nope...depends on what happens in the movie time frame...happy endings sometimes come at end of movie now being shown or in a sequel...this is gettng rediculous...only so much JD can I drink and still somewhat function...thought i had too much this morning when could not get site to work...well it finally started working so i had another drink...damn...is he or isnt he playing against WVU...in the NCAAs...I dont care about next year???????????????and speaking of happy endings...this mental mas...ation of this subject is wearing me out.

Wish I had more, that is all he said. It is tough when it is out of a car window passing by :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom