FAB - From the horses mouth | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FAB - From the horses mouth

Fab was actually watching his favorite show, Happy Endings on ABC. He just didn't communicate it properly.

Elisa-Cuthbert-elisha-cuthbert-113393_1024_768.jpg

Oh my...that scene in Old School is etched in my mind forever..."good morning."

To me it sounds obviously he wont play on sat, but maybe like a Billy Edelin situation where he misses a few more games to make up work and then comes back if so im good with that

To me it sounds obviously he wont play on sat, but maybe like a Billy Edelin situation where he misses a few more games to make up work and then comes back if so im good with that
As long as we get him back before that tought stretch in Feb, I would be ecstatic. Luckily we only have a few games over the next 2 weeks. He can miss WVU and St Johns and I think well be ok. Bottom line, if we get him back before the tourney ill be happy.

Fab was actually watching his favorite show, Happy Endings on ABC. He just didn't communicate it properly.

Elisa-Cuthbert-elisha-cuthbert-113393_1024_768.jpg

Very timely showing Jack's daughter, as his new show debuts tonight. And that is going to be very weird, seeing him as somebody other than Jack Bauer. But getting back to the point at hand, Elisha Cutbert is freakin' smokin'!!!!

Very timely showing Jack's daughter, as his new show debuts tonight. And that is going to be very weird, seeing him as somebody other than Jack Bauer. But getting back to the point at hand, Elisha Cutbert is freakin' smokin'!!!!
She is the epitome of hott in Girl Next Door.

Poor Jack Bauer. There was NO TIME to find out WHO THEY WERE WORKING FOR! DAMNIT!

the collective ahhhhh and sigh was either from the Happy Ending...or for knowing Fab is back...sooner than later and before last game of this season...

Fab was spotted on Marshal street this morning and was asked if he was playing Saturday.

His response was - I am not playing Saturday, but I'll be back

Did he say it like Arnold in Terminator?

someone just tweeted that he is practicing with the team. So there is that.

well that lines up with a comment on the jv board that suggested he would be out saturday but be reinstated for the st johns game.

thank goodness he'll be back in time for the Johnnies, that was the game that had me worried all along.

I am guessing JB does not want to announce this now with WVU coming up on Saturday. Why not keep them in the dark until gameday and then announce in the postgame that he will return against St. Johns. Coaches are paranoid and like to keep this stuff close to the vest. That's the same reason we didn't find out about him not playing against ND until Saturday when they knew well prior to that.

I am guessing JB does not want to announce this now with WVU coming up on Saturday. Why not keep them in the dark until gameday and then announce in the postgame that he will return against St. Johns. Coaches are paranoid and like to keep this stuff close to the vest. That's the same reason we didn't find out about him not playing against ND until Saturday when they knew well prior to that.
I dont know if I can handle waiting until Saturday afternoon to find out if we have Fab back lol. Im already borderline psychotic at this point.

i looks like he will be back, which is great. Just interesting what would prevent him from playing on sat what could they be waiting for and will there be a formal announcement so we all be informed

Probably an agreement that he has to make up work and he won't play until his assignments are handed in.

...dont you all remember Willis Reed coming out of the tunnel at Madison Square Garden...no announcement he would play until game was ready to start...BEWARE WVU, Fab is about to break out of academic hell!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom