FAB - From the horses mouth | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FAB - From the horses mouth

someone just tweeted that he is practicing with the team. So there is that.

Practice with the team means nothing... You can sit out the year and still practice. Happens all the time!

Practice with the team means nothing... You can sit out the year and still practice. Happens all the time!

I believe the NCAA limits the number of days you can practice (absent a waiver) if you are ineligible. Seem to remember 45 days for Enes Kanter.

Very timely showing Jack's daughter, as his new show debuts tonight. And that is going to be very weird, seeing him as somebody other than Jack Bauer. But getting back to the point at hand, Elisha Cutbert is freakin' smokin'!!!!

Ah man Elisha Cutbert always had a thing for her, girl is gorgeous.

When I hear official word from SU or one of the admins on this board I will celebrate.

When I hear official word from SU or one of the admins on this board I will celebrate.

This is a different situation, and i personally will tend to not go with the bees, and jake, etc on this particular issue and rely on the likes of seth davis who believe fab will be back

Why would you go with Seth Davis, who has no apparent insiders at SU, over someone like Jake or Bees, who do?

This is a different situation, and i personally will tend to not go with the bees, and jake, etc on this particular issue and rely on the likes of seth davis who believe fab will be back

No offense, but Seth Davis wouldn't know the inside scoop before a Jake or bees on an issue like this. Not even close.

Or he is hoping for a happy ending...

Is Fab heading to Friendly's?

free-happy-ending-sundae-300x218.jpg

Why would you go with Seth Davis, who has no apparent insiders at SU, over someone like Jake or Bees, who do?

Because Seth Davis believes what we all want to believe?

I dont know if I can handle waiting until Saturday afternoon to find out if we have Fab back lol. Im already borderline psychotic at this point.

"Borderline"?? Must be a pretty big border. :cool:

I honestly feel that the silence on this issue combined with the apparant upbeat tweet from Fab means he will be back this season. If the appeal failed I think we would know by now.

I like these posts much better than inside info from "trusted" sources. The only thing better would be a YouTube of the event.

He believes he can fly, too?
be more specific... like a plane... by flapping his arms??? or just up up and away... a lot is riding on how you answer this.

What kind of an indictment on the PS staff of Waters and Dittota, wow yall are the beat writers and you have no clue really. Im not taking shots at Bees, and jake by the way. I just think they have reported that negative news was coming from thier sources, and now looks like those sources turned out to be wrong. Just saying what it looks like. Any way the more important is that sometime Fab will be back

You do realize we still haven't heard anything official, right? We are basing all this celebration from Fab tweeting that he likes happy endings.

You do realize we still haven't heard anything official, right? We are basing all this celebration from Fab tweeting that he likes happy endings.
And "reportedly" telling someone "he will be back". Whatever that means...and the fact he still hasnt been ruled ineligible as of 12:45 pm the day after his supposed appeal. Who knows.

I agree. Once (if) I hear the positive official word, then let's all go hit happy hour for those happy endings!

And "reportedly" telling someone "he will be back". Whatever that means...and the fact he still hasnt been ruled ineligible as of 12:45 pm the day after his supposed appeal. Who knows.

the momentum is gaining in the positive that he will be back, not just from the tweet which is just a tweet. but overall. Thats a positive

the momentum is gaining in the positive that he will be back, not just from the tweet which is just a tweet. but overall. Thats a positive
Don't count the chicken before they hatch young man.

still on Jack Daniels waiting for the final word...mean verdict...if it is much longer from now it wont matter as i will be out of this world in no pain and not able to celebrate the good news...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom